Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
There was a Vape Meet in Toti today at Lords and Legends... only a few people pitched up (I guess Toti is out of the way for most) but I have to say that those that made it made it a really pleasant Sunday afternoon! And the waitress that served us was very cute.

I enjoyed the fact that three vendors were there all chatting and helping and giving each other advice. Nice bunch of vapers doing what we love doing... vaping and talking vaping and trying devices and juices!

I found a new juice but will only mention it in the next Rob's ramblings to give me time to order it while it's still in stock!

Thanks to @BigB from Vape Decadence for organising the meet and for paying our bar bill and for the free 2800mah battery and for the prize for us to use on ecigissa (more on that later) and to Sir Vape for the free bottle of juice!

We were so busy chatting we forgot to take pictures of us humans but I did shoot a pic or two of devices and juices...

IMG_2994.JPG IMG_2995.JPG IMG_2999.JPG IMG_3002.JPG IMG_3003.JPG

Lovely @Rob Fisher
Thanks for the report back - always great to see what people are up to in other parts of the country...

looks like a fun day out.

It actually was very pleasant... vapers are vapers and we all come from different walks of life and we just wanna vape, help vapers, learn more, taste more and try more things... it's tailor made for a happy community!

Lovely day to be honest. The wind played ball, the sun played ball, and the company was awesome. The biggest problem I have with a vape meet is that my palate loses any discerning capability after a few blasts on everybody's awesome juice. There was some special stuff going on at that table made by people with an educated palate. Cool making new friends. Hope to see you at the shop sometime.

Was a very chilled afternoon. Thanks @BigB and to everyone else there that made it a good afternoon. Can't wait to check out the store :)

A good time was had by all. Even got to vape a Reo :p

Congrats @BigB
Wishing you all the best for the store!

Thanks for the pics Rob ;-)

Impressive bubbles @ET!

Well now, by my lack of response you should realize that opening a store is soul sapping, energy eating, but seriously good fun.

What awesome people, what friendly people, and that leaves me with no doubts that it was a good decision.

Thank you everyone, one and all....

It has of course spawned that idea (I believe it lived under the radar) that we will be having a Beer, Braai, Bass, Boat, and Blow (clouds) day at Inanda once Mr Fisher gets back from his travels.... I can't wait!

Back