Vape Noodle

Charlie Fripp

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys!

I should have done this a long time ago, but myself and Dale Lince started a YouTube channel in December called Vape Noodle, where we review anything vaping related, but with a rather strong emphasis on local juices.

We have 12 videos on the channel so far, which can all be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9DlfgJekbCn390ETI-wJg

We post videos twice a week, and the format is comedic episodes shot with a single camera in one take.

Your input would be greatly appreciated, as we started the channel for you guys, after all! We can only grow if we know what you guys like, dislike and want to see - and we can only grow the South African vaping community together.

Hey guys!

I should have done this a long time ago, but myself and Dale Lince started a YouTube channel in December called Vape Noodle, where we review anything vaping related, but with a rather strong emphasis on local juices.

We have 12 videos on the channel so far, which can all be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9DlfgJekbCn390ETI-wJg

We post videos twice a week, and the format is comedic episodes shot with a single camera in one take.

Your input would be greatly appreciated, as we started the channel for you guys, after all! We can only grow if we know what you guys like, dislike and want to see - and we can only grow the South African vaping community together.

Nice one guys, good luck with channel. Just checked out sub box mini review, very well put together.

Hi Neal,

Thank you for the kind words! We are still feeling around to settle on a unique style, so all input is welcome. Thanks again!

Hey guys!

Love the videos guys! Watched all! Keep em coming :p

Hey guys! There is a new episode of Vape Noodle up on the channel. In this one, we talk about One Hit Wonder's blueberry parfait Rocketman.

In coming episodes, we build a coil and wick a Steam Crave Aromamizer and review Orion's The Belt.

In this episode, we talk about the really amazing King's Crest Duchess Reserve, and local juice Mr. Hardwick's Debbie Does Donuts.

i want to buy a bottle of that Duchess Reserve now - but I'm onto the Local juices now. So maybe one day in the future I'll get a bottle.

Nice ep guys :)

Hey guys! So, after a couple of weeks in development, Dale and I can finally unveil the official Vape Noodle website: www.vapenoodle.com

While you can find all of our review videos there (as well as on YouTube), there are two special sections: one is a directory of most of the vape shops around the country, grouped together by city.

The second section is an Events tab - a calendar of sorts - where you will find a list of vape meets around the country.

It is still in development, so if you spot something funny, let us know.

Your input is hugely appreciated!

Thanks, just had a quick browse through and it looks great so far. Really like the directory, I didn't know half of the retailers existed.

Hey guys! So, after a couple of weeks in development, Dale and I can finally unveil the official Vape Noodle website: www.vapenoodle.com

While you can find all of our review videos there (as well as on YouTube), there are two special sections: one is a directory of most of the vape shops around the country, grouped together by city.

The second section is an Events tab - a calendar of sorts - where you will find a list of vape meets around the country.

It is still in development, so if you spot something funny, let us know.

Your input is hugely appreciated!
Yeah thanks for this! I had a word doc with a list of all the vendors, but also missed out on half of them!

Its like I went to sleep last night, woke up this morning, and boom, all these vape stores!

Site is pretty and functional (which is weird because generally we sacrifice the one for the other), and will definitely be bookmarking, especially for the directory!

Thanks a mil @Charlie Fripp, very useful site.

Nice. I like that it directs you to the vendors website

Very cool guys, nice job. Thanks for your efforts, shall definitely be a regular visitor.

It's Thursday, so it means another Vape Noodle episode! In this one, we talk about Wiener Vape's papaya-infused Fetch and Hazeworks' latest strawberry creation, Scream.

Don't forget about our website, www.vapenoodle.com

Nice, not too long. Personally would have liked the juices placed in some sort of a category. E.g. I have not tried Scream yet, but from your review am not sure if it is a dessert (sweet) juice or a fruity juice or somewhere in between. Fetch I know well and is one of my favourites.

Found this thread very helpful for myself.

H
Nice, not too long. Personally would have liked the juices placed in some sort of a category. E.g. I have not tried Scream yet, but from your review am not sure if it is a dessert (sweet) juice or a fruity juice or somewhere in between. Fetch I know well and is one of my favourites.

Found this thread very helpful for myself.
Hi Andre,

That is a very good point - I think we were just so excited we forgot to mention that. Well, its is definitely a dessert vape, but it is not too sweet. It is strawberry no doubt, but with a subtle hint of cream. Its not a fruity vape, as in fresh-cut strawberries.

I hope that helps and clarifies a couple of things.

Nice one again guys, enjoying your vids, thanks for putting the time in. Also enjoying the banter between you lads.

In this episode, we take a trip on the flavour train to Italy as we explore World Wonders' peppermint Colosseum; and eat some cake with Centurion Vapes Lemon Cheesecake.

In this video, we talk about World Wonder Pyramid (a berry mix with coconut) and Hazeworks Startup (a little lemon number)

We will also be at the ECIGGSA vape meet in Johannesburg, so come say hi!

ERMAHGERD! Its another Vape Noodle video!

In this one, Charlie and Dale talk about Nom du Plume #9, a very good strawberry gelato, and Craft Vapour's Che Guava - a fresh-cut guava number.

As mentioned, Vape Noodle will be at the ECIGSSA Vape Meeting this weekend, and will be filming some footage from there. If you spot us, come say Hi!

Back