Vape Noodle

Here it is - Vape Noodle's coverage of the ECIGSSA vape meet on Saturday! If you see yourself, tag yourself (or a friend) - like @Rob Fisher and @Silver

Once again, thanks to everyone involved - especially the community!

Bear with me @Charlie Fripp
Am going to be trying to move some of your videos to here.
Will clean up the thread title and then you can continue posting future episodes here

EDIT
Charlie, I have moved the videos I could find that you posted elsewhere on the forum into this thread.
Have edited the thread title and tags, feel free to change it as you see fit
You can continue posting future episodes here.

Last edited:
As we wrap up the first season of Vape Noodle, we have a look at Blends of Distinction's Citrus Mint Sorbet, and a strawberry number from newcomer Snatch.

We are also giving away a couple of goodies on the Facebook page, so head on over there and give it a like - facebook.com/vapenoodle

In this episode, we take Paulie's E-Liquid's Coffee Cake for a spin, and also go through a new juice brand that we (shamefully) have had for a while - Chef Juice's Summer Fusion from Port Elizabeth.

Last edited:
Do you fancy a great apple pie with a bit of cinnamon? Well, then you'll love VooDoo Vapour's Jack the Ripper. To twist things up, Orion's Northern Star is a very good orange-chocolate combination.

Is 29 a problematic number . I understand skipping on 69 ... but 29 ?

Its been a long time, we know :( But... in this one we talk about the upcoming Vapecon in Pretoria, take Creamy Clouds' new juice for a spin, and taste some Southern Custard.

We also namedrop @Rob Fisher

We also explain why we have been offline for some time.

We have a brand new video for you guys!

Dale tries not to butcher any of the Eastern names for Wiener Vapes' EAST, while I pay a visit to Granny for some BLUEBERRY YOGHURT.

@Charlie Fripp and @Dale Lince - that was brilliant!
You guys captured so many things so well!
I saw lots of familiar faces....
Loved it
So awesome to watch.

All the action - the vendor stands and close ups of some of the products on display. Gosh I didn't even see half the things you showed.

Marvellous !!

Thank you for coming through and for your efforts guys !!

Wow, this one is late! But never the less, here is the last episode of Season 2, which we recorded a while back. Season 3 is shaping up very nicely, so keep an eye out for it!

Back