Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have been searching the internet looking at Vape Stands and wondering when they will become common place and you will be able to buy them at Vape Shops and Flea Markets...

My mate quickly built me two beta versions...

Now I need to fine tune the holes etc to my satisfaction and then find some exotic wood that isn't too hard for him to work with.
VapeMail-506.jpg

This one I think is more practical...
VapeMail-507.jpg

Once I work out exactly what I need he will make me one and I want it covered in that epoxy coating that you find on high end bars....

With the first pic you can put the center stand on a lazy susan then you can rotate the top to get to the mod you want

Brilliant stand, I have one too, and the twisp. Now I just need some pens

I am hunting for a stand like that. Seems I also like wood..................

Rob what atomiser is that on top of the 20w? Funny looking tank it has

It's a new Nautilus tank... I didn't like the solid steel one because I need to see juice levels and I don't like the glass because I break that... this is a winner!

@devdev i dont wanna talk to soon but i might be getting some custom wood stands

Very interesting! They sound like they could be perfect for vaping if they have compartments

I'm in the process of having one laser cut at a friends place from perspex. I can do clear and black perspex... i want to design it to be modular, so you can add to your needs, either in terms of type of mod, or amount of mods. will post some pics in a about a week or so.

Lol mine are not at nice and snazzy as those!!

but I do have a moderately neat vape table with a few stands on it from slowtech which are not so great!!

image_zpsf67d8876.jpg

Lol mine are not at nice and snazzy as those!!

but I do have a moderately neat vape table with a few stands on it from slowtech which are not so great!!

image_zpsf67d8876.jpg

May not be snazzy @paulph201
But its all in one place and very neat.
Way more than I can say for myself at the moment.
My gear is fairly neat but in so many different places

I need to consolidate

I'm in the process of having one laser cut at a friends place from perspex. I can do clear and black perspex... i want to design it to be modular, so you can add to your needs, either in terms of type of mod, or amount of mods. will post some pics in a about a week or so.
I'm really eager to see what you come up with :)

Keep us posted

those fasttech stands are actually cosmetics holders, and they seem overpriced.

Back