Vape Tricks

Clouder

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
So I have found myself really liking the whole Vape Tricks thing!!! OBVIOUSLY I can do O's as any smoker can, and I can blow a hell of a lot of them and so forth, but I've been trying other stuff...

I'm rather unsuccessful to say the least. :(
How the HELL do they push the O's around? I cannot manage to do that, the moment I try to push it, it just evaporates!

Any other inmates interested in Vape Tricks?

So I have found myself really liking the whole Vape Tricks thing!!! OBVIOUSLY I can do O's as any smoker can, and I can blow a hell of a lot of them and so forth, but I've been trying other stuff...

How the HELL do they push the O's around? I cannot manage to do that, the moment I try to push it, it just evaporates!

Your whole body needs to be in forward motion as you blow the O the hand push only works with a nice volume of air backing it up. Or start moving right after exhale but remember it is mostly body motion. This is how to start until you get a feel for controlling turbulence.

Also for bending your O's need to be formed with good velocity. Practice shooting them out as far as possible.

All the best bending is FUN!

Step 1: Get your favourite juice and favourite setup
Step 2: Inhale that delicous juice
Step 3: Forget that you are trying to do tricks
Step 4: Sit back down, chain vape, and enjoy that delicous flavour
Step 5: Happiness

Remember they gotta be thick milky o's so that they dont break easily and as u pop/shoot an o make sure your palm follows soon and keep it abt +-10cm away frm the o maybe closer..Good luck

Sent from my GT-S7580L using Tapatalk

Hey bud

Wrote a guide a while back, part 2 will be about bending them.

If you really keen tho come meet the guys in the trick team and they can show you a few tips and techniques.

Hey bud

Wrote a guide a while back, part 2 will be about bending them.

If you really keen tho come meet the guys in the trick team and they can show you a few tips and techniques.

Did you post that trick vid a little while back?

Pushing O's

Bendinig O's

Make thicker O's

Jellyfish trick

Hey bud

You referring to the trick team vid?

Sorry dude, we rebranded our trick team name and now go by the HOV stunt squad, here's a link to some vids.

Watch tutorials. Practice for hours. Get a group of tricksters together and learn. The latter is the best way to pick it up IMO. Sometimes all you need is a little pointer and bam, the puzzle is solved.

Watch tutorials. Practice for hours. Get a group of tricksters together and learn. The latter is the best way to pick it up IMO. Sometimes all you need is a little pointer and bam, the puzzle is solved.
Got allot to do with the shape of your mouth it seems.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Got allot to do with the shape of your mouth it seems.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Well yeah in the beginning, getting that O right is all about finding the correct shape of your mouth.

Best motivation for getting any vape trick right quickly is to practice with 24mg :)

.... After downing a bottle of Jack Daniels and dialling 082911... Should give you about 10 minutes of practice and quite a medical bill #DontTrYThisAtHome

I've had some luck by pushing the air out from the back of my throat instead of a normal exhale (if that makes sense) and the deeper the inhale when you pull the better.I'm a total noob with vape tricks but hey,works for me

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back