Vape "Vicks Vapor rub" for Flu/cold

I smoked the Vape Elixir Qalactin Hypermint the other day and my first thought was that I was vaping Vicks. Tastes great, clears the chest and probably a lot safer than actual Vicks :-D.

there is a HUGE difference between essential oils and petroleum jelly and even larger one between essential oils and Vicks Vopor rub

Personally I wouldn't take a chance vaping an oil regardless
my point was more regarding lipids in general being puuuurty sh!tty to vape, apologies for the hasty source link

Next time try crushing up some sinutab and mixing that with PG/VG. I'm pretty sure this will also work wonders for your cold/flu.
Menthol Crystals make very good diy concentrate that can be made as strong as one likes and added to your vape.If you have a cold or flu it is a good and safer alternative to vapor rub.

This Gave me an Idea! I have a post flu cough that I just cant get rid of and definitely need to shake it before Vapecon. Mixing some of this with 40 VG and 30 PG. :facepalm:

Amaskorokorro!! :--P
AHI44.png
Waaahahaha, so funny.

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

Oils that are distilled are most likely full of lipids!!. Guys please just diffuse your oils and just drink your syrup

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

Back