Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I spotted these while browsing the FB groups and I ordered two to check them out and hopefully use while I was traveling. You vape on your setup and blow the vapour into the system and no vapour should be seen.

Unfortunately, they were waiting for me when I got back so I didn't get to test them in real life while traveling... but I have gotten pretty good at Ninja Vaping with my Dvarw DL's... I simply inhale and hold my breath for a few seconds and slowly exhale and little or no vapour comes out.

They do work to a degree and they work better with bigger exhales which is nice because that's how you would normally vape... but sadly once you have exhaled a small plume of vapour comes out the mouthpiece.

They say it will improve with a bit of use and I will persevere and give my findings once I have used them for a bit.

Personally I think it's a bit of a schlep carrying around the little bag with a drip tip on it... let's see how we go!
VapeAnyWear 001.JPG

The more you get used to the bag the better it becomes... so I will go out tonight with it and test it at Butcher Boys and see if I get shouted at!

OK, this is a real winner winner chicken dinner! Went out to my favourite restaurant where they know me only too well and keep an eye on me to kak me out if I vape... even Ninja vaping gets me into trouble.

Took the Vape Filter Bag with and it worked like a dream! Full inhales and exhale into the Filter bag and no vapour!
ButcherBoys 005.JPG

Last edited:
Back