Vapechem - Retailer Reviews

Schnappie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I cant find a thread for this so I assume this is the first review which greatly surprises me.

Firstly their range of juices is so varied that it basically almost solves me and most vapers dellimnas of having to order from different vendors to get all your favourites at once.

Secondly the free courier service, need I say more.

Thirdly the service may be free, but it certainly is first class too as I ordered it yesterday on a Sunday afternoon and it arrived at my office a few minutes ago.

Keep up the great service guys, i am definitely a regular from now.

Thanks @element0709 !!!

Just wanna send a huge thank you to @element0709 who got me my premixed enyawreklaw stacio-ry4u and funfetti in record time.

This service is exceptional and i was surprised to have my juice this morning after placing the order at 3pm yesterday.

Great work from vape chem!

Just wanna send a huge thank you to @element0709 who got me my premixed enyawreklaw stacio-ry4u and funfetti in record time.

This service is exceptional and i was surprised to have my juice this morning after placing the order at 3pm yesterday.

Great work from vape chem!
I would love a review on those concentrates. Too curious.

Guys please keep on topic here

If you want to review the concentrates there is a subforum for that
It will be better placed there

Love vapechem! Free shipping AND I can pay with ebucks. Plus parcels always arrive next day even though I am technically in an outlying area. Always the vendor I check first if looking for something :)

Back