VapeClub - Ammit Dual RTA, the Kylin Killer!!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
LOL, no not really, just thought I'd give the 'ole hype train whistle a toot! ;)

Truth be told these products appear, at least on casual inspection, identical to me. With the three separated side air holes, the Ammit may have a smidgeon less airflow but that may just be a good thing. A bit more gold on the Kylin (anyone know why decks get gold plated?) and the Ammit is slightly taller also.

Anyways .. our first shipment of Ammit DUAL RTA's have arrived and are now available on the website from R450 here :)

I feel I should try one. I have the Kylin and very happy with it. Another Kylin is on it's way. So I'll take the Ammit as well to see how it compares. Shouldn't be that different from the Kylin I suspect.

I feel I should try one. I have the Kylin and very happy with it. Another Kylin is on it's way. So I'll take the Ammit as well to see how it compares. Shouldn't be that different from the Kylin I suspect.

Let us know how they compare @zadiac !

Love the intros @JakesSA

Good Morning,

I was about to fire on the Kylin, and then read about the 510/deck leaking/condensation issues.
Does the Ammit do this too?

Good Morning,

I was about to fire on the Kylin, and then read about the 510/deck leaking/condensation issues.
I think its hit and miss with these tanks. I bought a Kylin from them on Wednesday and no issues so far. Read on overseas forums that the ammit dual also has similar issues some of them

I think its hit and miss with these tanks. I bought a Kylin from them on Wednesday and no issues so far. Read on overseas forums that the ammit dual also has similar issues some of them
:eek:

I have seen on or two posts on the Ammit too... So sad, as everyone is gushing about how good the flavour is!

I have a baby beast sitting at customs at the moment, which I am getting super impatient for. I thought this would be something I could play with in the interim...

:eek:

I have seen on or two posts on the Ammit too... So sad, as everyone is gushing about how good the flavour is!

I have a baby beast sitting at customs at the moment, which I am getting super impatient for. I thought this would be something I could play with in the interim...
I took the risk and the one I got from vapclub has no issues at all. Sublime in fact

Good Morning,

Saw a YT video by OhmBoy Josh and his Ammit Dual leaked like the Kylin.
As per DJLsb vapes all tanks with this style of juice flow control will leak, even if it's not doing it now it will eventually.

Touch wood, my Kylin emits nothing but a slight sweat - which is something I get from alot of my tanks so I'm not concerned.

Back on topic - I will be getting an Ammit v2 simply because the v1 is sooooo good.

I have the single coil Ammit, zero leaks if properly wicked.

Hahaha! After some Googling, I figured you must have the inside track on whats coming...
Although the current Ammit Dual is actually the 2nd version. The first version had a top fill identical to the Kylin...

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I have been usingcobo the ammit and it has been pretty good. Has not leaked but can't stop it from leaking/dripping out juice everytime I close the top cap. And it not from over filling or to close to the top. Just seem to collect juice on the kidney top cover and when you close seem liquid comes out. Alsothe side airflow seems to go straight up not like the single coil ammit. So you have to push the coils so it sit on top of this.
Still playing around with the coil height and position. Currently usin jam monster blueberry. All I am getting is blueberry jaM. Compared to the icon rda it's more like buttery blueberry croissant.

Attachments

• 20170512_210004.jpg
    20170512_210004.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 30
  • 20170512_210206.jpg
    20170512_210206.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 33
Back