VapeClub - Card machine

Any chance you'll have a selection of skyblue's concentrates?

I know you guys dont usually stock this but i'm hoping since skyblue doesn't have a presents you may have some of the popular DIY stuff.

Hi I will have a few concentrate flavours.
Here is the list:

Fruit Circles
Bavarian Cream
Double Apple
Sweet Cream (Cap)
Ripe Banana
Mango
Blackberry
Guava
Peaches and Cream
Dulce De Leche
Cinnamon Danish
Black Cherry
Pina Colada
Strawberries and Cream

I was saddened when skyblue announced they wouldn't have a presence at vapecon as I was keen on DIY stuff from them. I actually wasnt going to come as my budget for devices was low. Then you guys at your R20 sale on tickets and I said screw it I might as well come and now you have the DIY stuff as well. I was really hoping for the new lemon and lime flavor but I'll be more than happy to grab some of these from you.

Vape club FTW!!! Whoot whoot!

I have just arranged with my fairy Godmother and I will have a few bottles of lemon and lime specially packed in for you

Last edited:
I have just arranged with my fairy Godmother and I will have a few bottles of lemon and lime specially packed in for you

I was hoping you would say something like that. Thanx looking forward to meeting you guys on the day.

@VapeGrrl can I get a lemonade lime too please.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

I was saddened when skyblue announced they wouldn't have a presence at vapecon as I was keen on DIY stuff from them. I actually wasnt going to come as my budget for devices was low. Then you guys at your R20 sale on tickets and I said screw it I might as well come and now you have the DIY stuff as well. I was really hoping for the new lemon and lime flavor but I'll be more than happy to grab some of these from you.

Vape club FTW!!! Whoot whoot!

WHAT R20 sale on tickets?????

What sorcery is this? Where was the R20 a ticket special?

Vapeclub had an auction on a device, the proceeds of the sale of this device when to subsidizing a set number of low cost tickets that were sold a while back.

Thanks. Will you folk have BF at ties tomorrow?

Cool beans

Back