VapeClub - Limitless 200W and RDTA Plus

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
From our latest shipment - the Limitless 200W box mod is now available @ R1400 on our website here together with the Limitless Plus 25mm Mega RDTA in both black and red here at R490.

Because everyone likes more choices ... we also have a selection of replacement covers going for just R280 available for the mod here! :--)

On a somewhat serious note, there is talk of a sole distributor for Limitless products in SA. I am not sure who Limitless is other than a name brand for IJoy but we are still sourcing directly from Asia. Do rest assured that these are genuine authentic Ijoy products covered by our warranty .. in case you hear differently .. ;-)

Just FYI the limitless mod company brand is owned by Vapor Hub International not iJoy. iJoy simply collaborated on design/production of the RDTA, RDTA plus and the LMC box mod. That''s why you wont find the RDA or mech mods on iJoy's website. I'm not sure who is going to be the distributor for "limitless mod company" but I'm assuming the role out includes a plan for the full range of products.

Ahh .. I see ... they got some RDAs and tube mechs as well. IJoy of course has no sole distributor here so the tube mechs and RDAs aside its Ijoy all the way.

PS: Never actually heard of 'em otherwise but then again there is a mech and RDA manufacturer popping out from behind every bush nowadays..

Back