Vapeclub - Mech Mod Madness Pre-order Now Open!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
VapeClub is proud to announce that after much research we found a manufacturer of top quality mechanical mods and rebuildables. We would like to include you on our first stock order from Infinite and are offering pre-order prices on the items we intend to stock.

We will be bringing in the following:

King Mod V2 - Satin Brass and Brushed Stainless Steel
Stingrays - Traditional brass and Copper!
Panzers - Black and Stainless

Drippers, including Magma, Stillare (Stainless,Brass and Black), Trident V2 as well as Aqua rebuildables.

Find them all here!

Note that the pre-order stays open till the end of this month with stock expected to arrive around the 7th of July.

Well done @JakesSA :party:

I received my Infinite Stillare SS a short while back and the quality is fantastic. Without a doubt on par with an authentic Russian as far as machining and quality feel is concerned. I know the Infinite Magma is considered by some to be better than the original and Infinite's Stingrays are known to be the best of the clones.

Please keep this relationship. I cannot order at the moment, but when I can these will be my first choice.

P.S Will you be getting the black copper stingrays from them at some point?

Thank you @Rex_Bael, just sorry it took so long! The black stingray is also on the menu, I'll load it up in the next hour or so.

I've always been partial to the Stingrays myself and at last I am getting one .. or maybe two .. ;)

Also added the Taifun GS, for those looking for a smaller rebuildable tank.

Let me know when you have the magmas. Got 2 guys jonesing for them

Back