VapeClub - SX Mini M Class Preorder Round 2!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
There has been some interest in organising another pre-order round for the SX Mini M Class. Note I am forced to up the retail price a little to R2500 per unit. Again we need +- 10 participants to make this happen so if you are interested please reply on this thread or send an email to info@vapeclub.co.za.

SXminim.jpg
sxminicolors.png

Participants:
@Riaan Gerber
@vanbredat
@Attie
@JakeSS
@devdev
@steve

Confirmed order list:
Silver/Black RG 2407
Silver/Black AS 2408
Black/Silver SK 2412
Grey/Silver ST 2415
Black/Silver HlG 2417
Silver/Black TVB 2419
Black/Silver PM 2428

Last edited:
will silver / black be available this time ;)

Doesn't seem like a popular choice at YiHi, but I'll find out.

Ive got a carbon fibre black/white wrap on the way so I can 'mod' it to that colour kinda :p. AWESOME device for those wondering if it's a worthwhile purchase. The temp control works great, running a derringer with 26g ni200 0.12 ohms. Just tastey warm and consistant vape :)

I am tempted. But not because I need it just because of fomo. Ha ja

1x Silver/black for me please, if not available black/silver is fine

Thank you

Ive got a carbon fibre black/white wrap on the way so I can 'mod' it to that colour kinda :p. AWESOME device for those wondering if it's a worthwhile purchase. The temp control works great, running a derringer with 26g ni200 0.12 ohms. Just tastey warm and consistant vape :)
Thanks for the heads up ... NOT!:whip: I have 500ml Goose Joose I will share with others rather like @iPWN etc :D

We are off to a good start with three participants already! :)

Waiting on confirmation whether silver/black is available this time ..

Really enjoying my SX mini if I had the cash i would purchase another.

does anybody has a link to the manual?
i saw it say single or dual battery and want to understand it better

You like it that much @huffnpuff
Wow
Are you mainly using it in temp mode or just as a 'normal' mod?
Without going into full multi-volume detail, all I can say it becomes very quickly clear what a cut above this mod is. It's solid, heavy, but with all the right curves in the right places and the more you use it, the more you want to use it. In the world of regulated boxes, there is only a very very small percentage that qualify as keepers. For me, this is one of them.

I've only had this mod for 2 days now, so still running it through it's paces as a normal VW box on ADV duty with various attys. The Reo's are on vacation for the time being:D. I was ready to buy the previous version as it a ticked all the right boxes for the type of top-end/custom SX350 VW box I had been looking for and willing to invest in for a long time, so the temp stuff is just an added bonus. In pure VW usage so far, I'm definitely liking the SX350J much more than the DNA40.

The temp stuff will be next. I've already got nickel, and also twisted some kanthal/nickel combo's while waiting for this mod to arrive, but first I'm getting some TSC coils to play with as a baseline, and then decide one which atty to start building on to get the most out of it for my needs. It's a slow process, but I'm getting there.

Back