NB Vapecon 2015 Countdown

Here are some tips for those attending Vapecon
  • Bring enough cash. Who knows when last the nearby ATM machines were refilled ;-)
  • Make a forum name tag for yourself if you can
  • I encourage newer vapers to attend the Beginner Workshop. Lots of tips to be learned.
  • For those interested in starting to build coils and get into more advanced vaping, attend the Advanced Workshop
  • Try get there early - entrance will open at 10am
Serious-fun-ahead.jpeg

Came across a guy that already expressed serious FOMO:

FOMO-1.png

Name tag done, ticket bought ....now the wait :dance:

So just asked the better half what my budget is for vape con and she said............. buy anything you want.

How awesome is that.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

Good luck to all the vendors and organizers, it looks like it is going to be a great success! I reckon all the vapors are going to have a blast.

Hopefully it's such a success there will be a Cape Vapecon ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All ready to go. Got the cash. Car is clean and fueled up. Vape toolbox packed and ready. Reo recoiled and re-wicked and will be filled up tomorrow morning before I leave. Good to go! See you all tomorrow! :)

And the day has arrived.

Good morning fellow vapers.
The day has finally arrived! Today is Vapecon!
See you later!

image.jpg

Attention all members, especially newer members that may not know.

VapeCon 2015 is taking place TODAY 30 May 2015 in Fourways, JHB.

Venue: Smugglers Pub - Cnr Witkoppen and Riverbend Road, Fourways
Time: Starts at 10am

This is SA's first vape convention. Lots of vapers and retailers will be there. It is going to be fabulous!
There will be competitions and prizes as well as great deals on vape gear and juice.
Whether you are starting out, just curious or an advanced vaper - come along and have a jol with us.

Check out this thread - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2015-the-cloud-is-starting-to-get-bigger.t9896/
Or the VapeCon website - www.vapecon.co.za

tdtd.jpg

All done. Leaving in 10 minutes to go pick up a buddy (new vaper) and from there we leave for vapecon. Zee you zoon! :p

(BTW, this buddy of mine is my latest convert and told him if he doesn't go to vapecon, I'll have to kill him....hehehe)

Seeya all round 14H00 (hopefully I get door ticket at 50% discount then ;)).

To all attending vapecon today hope you have a smashing time.

Don't forget pictures.

They should on a "Pic" thread for this, and them everyone can post in there
otherwise it going to be all over the place
:2c:

Back