VapeCon 2016 - Confirmed Vendors

Pleased to announce that RETRO VAPE CO has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

Yet again demonstrating the great commitment and effort from the out of town vendors, this time all the way from Cape Town.

Thanks @Retro Vape Co - looking forward to seeing you guys at VapeCon!

RetroVapeCo.jpg

It's been a long day since around 06h30 this morning... gasp...
Several announcements to come...

First up is none other than VAPERS CORNER
Delighted to confirm that they will be attending VapeCon 2016!

They brought us free delivery on all orders - and have grown fast - opening their own store this weekend...

Thanks for the support @Vapers Corner - looking forward to seeing you guys at VapeCon

View attachment 57261

Cannot wait. Going to be awesome!!

Pleased to announce that ANTZ MODZ has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

A relatively new vendor here on ECIGSSA but no stranger to the vape scene
BigAnt has been around for a long time. His high powered hand made custom box mods are works of art!

Looking very forward to seeing you at VapeCon @AntzModz - and to having a high powered vape with you at your stand!

Thanks for the support of this great event.

AntzModz.jpg
AntzModz Product.jpg

Pleased to announce that JOOSE-E-LIQZ has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

Thanks for the support @Naeemhoosen - looking forward to seeing you and your team there!
Maybe I will get a chance to try the Burfee juice and some of your other creations ;-)

JOOSE-E-LIQZ.jpg

Happy to announce that DEITY VAPES has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

Deity Vapes is a relatively new supporting vendor here on ECIGSSA and is focused on the art of juice making.

Looking very forward to seeing you at VapeCon @cam

Thank you for your support of this great event.

DeityVapes.jpg

Man, this is going to be the place to be. I am looking forward to sampling all the juice makers I have not even heard of before. :aplastao:

Man, this is going to be the place to be. I am looking forward to sampling all the juice makers I have not even heard of before. :aplastao:

Indeed it is @SAVaper !
Heartfelt Arena is going to host SA's best vaping vendors under one roof at VapeCon on 27 August.
This is going to be a great event!
Not to be missed

thanks silver and co. i know you guys have been bending your backs to put on a sterling event. i have no fear that it will disappoint.
cant wait.

Guess it's time to show my face again... Will save the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess it's time to show my face again... Will save the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't see you on the RSVP list @CraftyZA
If you RSVP you will get a special name tag for the day ;-)
And be in line to win some great prizes in the ECIGSSA draws...

Pleased to announce that CAPTAIN CLOUD has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

They are not an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor... yet....
hopefully they will soon be ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you at VapeCon Conny and your team
Thank you for your support.

CaptainCloud.jpg

Very happy to announce that FOG MACHINE has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

Fog Machine has been an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor for some time. Jax and her team are experienced vapers and passionate juice makers.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at VapeCon @Fogmachine

Thank you for supporting this great event.

FogMachine.jpg

Vendor update

So far, that is 25 vendors that have been announced on this thread.

With more to be announced soon and several more in various stages of progress...

Thanks for following the process outlined and a big thank you to those that are supporting this great event. We are all going to have a fabulous VapeCon 2016!

Am delighted to announce that VAPE CLUB has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

Vape Club has been a supporting vendor on ECIGSSA for a long time and has contributed so much to this forum and its various initiatives and meets over the years.

Looking very forward to seeing you at VapeCon @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl. It's going to be super!

Thank you for supporting VapeCon

VapeClub Top Banner4.jpg

Pleased to announce that GOLDEN GOOSE VAPE has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

Golden Goose Vape is an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor and focused on the art of juice making.

Looking forward to seeing you and your juices at VapeCon @Golden Goose
Thanks for the support!

GoldenGoose.jpg

Pleased to announce that KGB VAPE SYNDICATE has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

They are not an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor at the moment but are currently being signed up upload_2016-6-17_16-47-14.gif

Looking forward to seeing you at VapeCon Sheldon @KGB Vape Syndicate
Thanks for your support.

KGBVape.jpg

Last edited:
Pleased to announce that REBEL LION has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

Rebel Lion is an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor and is focused on juice making.

Looking forward to seeing you @HappyCamper with your juices and any new ones that may surface at VapeCon

Thanks for the support!

rebel lion png.jpg

Happy to announce that L'DY VAPE has been confirmed as a vendor for VapeCon 2016!

L'dy Vape is an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor and a focused juice maker.

Looking very forward to seeing you with your latest juices at VapeCon @Joyce L'dy Vape

Thank you for supporting this event!

LDYVAPE.jpg

Back