VapeCon 2016 - Vendor Specials

For interst sake. How many tickets have been sold this year in other words what is the expected attendance?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

RSVP on the main events page is now at 1096. I think it would be more or less around there as many people would prefer to get tickets at the door and some people are not on ecigs or know about the thread that has the ability to RSVP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSVP on the main events page is now at 1096. I think it would be more or less around there as many people would prefer to get tickets at the door and some people are not on ecigs or know about the thread that has the ability to RSVP

Also remember, it could be double or triple that if one RSVP brings 1 or 2 ppl with

For interst sake. How many tickets have been sold this year in other words what is the expected attendance?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Hi @ettiennedj - missed your post
Thanks to @Soprono and @Create-A-Cloud for filling in
I would estimate an attendance of between 1,000 and 1,500
I can just imagine its going to be an amazing vibe!

Edit
It could be more than that number depending on how many additional people just rock up on the day. Very difficult to tell...

Last edited:
Hi @ettiennedj - missed your post
Thanks to @Soprono and @Create-A-Cloud for filling in
I would estimate an attendance of between 1,000 and 1,500
I can just imagine its going to be an amazing vibe!

It's really going to be epic, now just to fly back to JHB tomorrow morning from Lilongwe Malawi, so exited, can't wait!!

Just went through this whole thread again and the FOMO is really starting to kick in.

Hey all.. Do you think I will be able to get Target mini mods at Vapecon? I need 2... Gold and Purple..

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk
I am sure at least one of the vendors will have in stock at VapeCon.

@Silver What time is Vapecon starting??Doors open?? having to plan what time to get there so i know where I will stand for the entance dash? Or walk in all civil knowing its all finishes

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

article-2078597-0F4609F500000578-670_634x372.jpg

CANT WAIT! !!!!!

ONE, 1, EEN, NYE MORE SLEEP TILL VAPECON !!!!!

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Hey all.. Do you think I will be able to get Target mini mods at Vapecon? I need 2... Gold and Purple..

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk
@Proton - *Edited* VapeAfrica has, at least the blue one, but I am sure they will have more or all the colours:)

Last edited:
Hey guys. Does anyone know where at Vapecon i can get a replacement glass for a Melo 3 Mini?

Back