VapeCon 2017 Cloud Chasing Competition !!

View attachment 103638

VapeCon 2017 Cloud Chasing Competition !!
--- brought to you by ECIGSSA ---

Do you have the biggest clouds? Think you have what it takes to impress the judges at VapeCon2017?

ECIGSSA will be hosting the Cloud Chasing Competition at VapeCon 2017 on the 26th August 2017 at Heartfelt Arena, PTA (https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2017-sat-26-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t32839/)

We invite you to RSVP for this epic contest by commenting below with "Im Interested".

The prizes for the top placings in this event are going to be superb. We will announce those soon!

--- Rules ---
  • There will be a Preliminary round followed by a knock-out round
  • Contestants are each given a number and will impress the judges with their clouds against the official VapeCon Cloud-Banner. Each contestant will have one attempt at getting onto the leaderboard. The top 8 entrants will then chase back to back through a process of elimination.
  • You may use any atty, mod and build that you want. (Please ensure you are using safe batteries)
  • Each Contestant will be allowed to compete with their own juice of choice. Yes! you can bring your Own Juice
  • Each Contestant will be offered plain VG (95% VG and 5% PG) to compete with if they do choose to use it.
  • Each contestant gets 1 attempt per round.
  • Judges will decide based on the following:
    • Distance of cloud
    • Density of cloud
  • If they cannot decide they will ask you to try again
  • Please guys don't give the judges a hard time (Respect their decision) as this will be a fun event and the judging can be very tricky.
  • We are going to be limiting the total number of entrants to 40 cloud chasers. We have currently reserved 30 slots on the RSVP list here and an additional 10 slots for those that would like to register on the day. The RSVP list below is for yourself only. 1 entry per forum name only please.
  • Those who would like to enter on the day need to register with @shaunnadan or one of the members in the Admin & Moderator team at the ECIGSSA stand before 11:00AM. No late entries will be allowed.
The time of the event on the day will be announced soon.

Have Fun and get ready to show off your Huge Clouds!

vapecon22-png.63294
I'm interested...

Hey bro, your supposed to reply to the thread not my reply...just letting u know so u can get into the cloud comp :)

Hey bro, your supposed to reply to the thread not my reply...just letting u know so u can get into the cloud comp :)

Hey @FaMZo - you have a serious cloud going on in your avatar pic!

can you post a pic of the build
Howsit bro

Sorry for not posting the pic,i took the coils out because i thought i had a buyer for it.
ive just purchased a Mason 24 though and the airflow is INSANE.
I still suffer with the cough, not as often,but it is there-just placed a 20 ga parallel with 26 ga (both kanthal) with 5 wraps and an id of 3mm.
will post a pic shortly

Howsit bro

Sorry for not posting the pic,i took the coils out because i thought i had a buyer for it.
ive just purchased a Mason 24 though and the airflow is INSANE.
I still suffer with the cough, not as often,but it is there-just placed a 20 ga parallel with 26 ga (both kanthal) with 5 wraps and an id of 3mm.
will post a pic shortly

Don't worry @BATMAN
On the day I will give you a toot of some tobacco juice - I think it might help to sort out your cough

28 spots taken!

That means that there are only two left available for this thread, and then 10 open on the day!

Guys if you can even vaguely blow a cloud you will want to book one of these spots and stand a chance to win one of the INSANE prizes up for grabs!

Hi Guys

I have booked online and selected the 'print my tickets' option but its printing both tickets on an A4 page.
Is this fine for entry into Vapecon?

I have booked online and selected the 'print my tickets' option but its printing both tickets on an A4 page.
Yes it is bud. They will probably scan both bar codes. Or you could just cut it in half.

Hi Guys

Yip, as @DamianTyczy says, thats fine

If its two of you together, its fine to have both tickets on one page. The scanning staff will scan them both.

If however you have one for a friend who wont be with you in the queue, it will be better to cut the tickets out and give your friend their separate ticket, not the page of two.

Reason is that if they scan a ticket that has already been scanned it wont be valid and you wont be able to get in with it.

I'm interested

please help, this is my first vapecon and i don't know what to do

Madani,all you need to know is-you book your ticket,you get there,and you blow a cloud like your life depends on it :coleman:
Pretty much this haha... well at least that is my plan

Back