VapeCon 2017 - Confirmed Vendors

Several announcements to come...

First up is none other than VAPERS CORNER
Delighted to confirm that they will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Loved by many and with a superb range of vaping goodies, Vapers Corner has grown from strength to strength. They have several shops and their recent Kyalami shop is a winner!

Thanks for the support @Vapers Corner - looking forward to seeing you guys for the second time at VapeCon!

Vapers Corner - 546 wide.jpg

Am very pleased to announce that JOOSE-E-LIQZ will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

JOOSE-E-LIQZ is an established and top class local juice manufacturer. They have brought us some great juices in the past and have been a super supporting vendor here on the forum. This will be their second VapeCon.

Looking very forward to seeing what you have in store for us at VapeCon 2017 @Naeemhoosen !
Thanks for all the support!

JOOSE-E-LIQZ - 300 wide.jpg

Am very happy to confirm that J&J'S EMPORIUM will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

J&J's Emporium is an established vaping retailer and has also been a super supportive vendor on the forum. They will also be making their second appearance at VapeCon. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store for us this time @wazarmoto !

Thanks for supporting this event. It is going to be superb.

JJlogo.png

Last edited:
If it's gonna be anything like last year, we're gonna all have a blast!!!!

If it's gonna be anything like last year, we're gonna all have a blast!!!!

Thanks @wazarmoto - yes that is certainly the intention - it will be like last year - we hope it will be sharpened up though in several areas :D

If your stand is anything like last year then we are all in for a treat!

Thanks @wazarmoto - yes that is certainly the intention - it will be like last year - we hope it will be sharpened up though in several areas :D

If your stand is anything like last year then we are all in for a treat!
Just waiting on the samoosa vending machine to be put together

Am excited to announce that MR HARDWICKS will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Mr Hardwicks is a fine local juice manufacturer and has brought us some fabulous winning juices. Mr Hardwicks is also a great supporter of ECIGSSA and has done a lot of great things for the community. Joel @method1 you rock dude and we are delighted to have you at VapeCon for the 2nd time!

Thanks for the support !

MrHardwicks.jpg

Last edited:
You better not be joking because I'm going to be seriously disappointed if this isn't a reality! :-D
Dammit.... Now I've gotta learn how to build a vending machine.

Think I'll just shove someone tiny in a box and let him dispense

Dammit.... Now I've gotta learn how to build a vending machine.

Think I'll just shove someone tiny in a box and let him dispense
Hahaha! I'm not sure if you're thinking of using a child or someone with dwarfism, but either way sticking them in a box is going to probably be considered as some sort of a hate crime.

I think you should play it safe and learn to build vending machines!

You better not be joking because I'm going to be seriously disappointed if this isn't a reality! :-D

Hold your horses @Stosta and @wazarmoto - lol that would be classic
But food sales will be kept outside in the food and drinks area.

Bring us the latest and greatest gear and ejuices @wazarmoto !

Am pleased to confirm that THE FLAVOUR MILL will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

The Flavour Mill has grown quickly in a relatively short space of time to become a much loved DIY retailer. They have brought some great new dimensions to the DIY space and have been innovative. Manned very ably by @DizZa and @Erica_TFM - they ooze passion and enthusiasm wherever they go.

They will be making their debut VapeCon appearance and we are very excited to host them and see what they have planned for us! Once again from out of town (KZN) so demonstrating great dedication!

Thank you for supporting this great event @DizZa and @Erica_TFM !

TheFlavourMill - 350wide.jpg

Cannot wait to meet "The flavourmill team"
That's probably where most of my VapeCon budget will disappear to

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Am happy to confirm that WICKED VAPES will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Wicked Vapes is a vaping distribution company and has been a supporting vendor here for some time. Well known for bringing in some delectable international juices and more recently distributing some winning local brands. This will be their second appearance at VapeCon!

Looking forward to tasting some new and exciting things at VapeCon Kevin @Wicked - and thank you for supporting this great event.

Wicked Vapes - 329 high.jpg

Wow this list is growing FAST!!
At this rate, VapeCon 2018 will have to be a two day event!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Back