VapeCon 2017 - Exhibitor Floorplan

Awesome!

Thanks @Silver ! This will make it a lot easier to navigate. Can't wait to see all these stands set up and busy!

Thank you @Stosta

Although I know some folk wont read all the detail and will just look at the map, I did try to give some extra snippets as best as I could to make the event more enjoyable for the enthusiasts. A bit of planning beforehand can make VapeCon more enjoyable and rewarding.

Had to hold back on explaining more things about each vendor to try keep it as brief as possible, but each one of them has unique strengths.

Anyhow, even if one doesnt know the map, it will be very easy to see all the stands on the day. We have from 9am to 8pm!!

excited-eddie-murphy-EzGslrzAb5AxG
giphy-downsized.gif

:ARMS1: ANNOUNCEMENT :ARMS1:

We are pleased to announce that the physical printed Exhibitor Floorplans have arrived from the printers and will be available at VapeCon 2017! (double-sided colour A4 beauties may I add)

They will be handed out by the beautiful VapeCon promo girls on the day!

We'll also have some at the entrance for you and at our VapeCon/ECIGSSA stand.

Let's put in a picture from last year just to add some ... colour to the post ;-)

VapeCon_2016-147LowRes.JPG

I know the hardcore enthusiasts have already printed them out and are working on their "dash routes" - but we have you covered if you need them on the day! We might also just hand them out in the queue outside before VapeCon opens in case you need to do last minute route planning. Bring a pen.

Big thanks to the VapeCon design and production team for getting this done so professionally.:h:

Last edited:
Awesome stuff. Map is printed, route is planned. I don't know if I can wait another week now

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff. Map is printed, route is planned. I don't know if I can wait another week now

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Hahaha! I know the feeling, but I'm sure it will come and go before we know it!

Tell me @ASCIIcat ... Have you got your tickets yet? :D :D :D

No I have not actually :eusa_whistle: Will only be able to get them next week haha
Well on that note I give you the chance to win yourself two tickets!

You have a twofor that you have to answer...

1) According to the RSVP thread, what is our current head count?

2) Can a swallow carry a coconut?

:AREYOUSERIOUS:

RIDDLE ME THIS! :-D

Well on that note I give you the chance to win yourself two tickets!

You have a twofor that you have to answer...

1) According to the RSVP thread, what is our current head count?

2) Can a swallow carry a coconut?

:AREYOUSERIOUS:

RIDDLE ME THIS! :-D
1) According to the RSVP thread the current total headcount is 972
2) Can a swallow carry a coconut? - Depends on the swallow, a five ounce European swallow can not as to maintain an air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat it's wings forty-three times every second. However an African swallow could.

1) According to the RSVP thread the current total headcount is 972
2) Can a swallow carry a coconut? - Depends on the swallow, a five ounce European swallow can not as to maintain an air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat it's wings forty-three times every second. However an African swallow could.
Hahaha! Awesome!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Back