VapeCon 2017 - Food Vendors

Sad if you won't make it @Scissorhands
Just get in the car and come up - its 3 weeks away - make a plan!

Haha maby you could set up a nice card bored cut out of me :(

Well both my clients for that Friday literally just rescheduled!

And i have a couch in Littleton i can camp on. . .

Uhh i haven't replaced my stolen laptop yet. . . Priorities . . . Priorities

Will see closer to the time, thanks @Silver

And let's not forget the drinks! This year Liquid Chefs is back bigger and better and more to drink!
LiquidChefs1.jpg LiquidChefs2.jpg LiquidChefs3.jpg LiquidChefs4.jpg LiquidChefs5.jpg LiquidChefs6.jpg LiquidChefs7.jpg LiquidChefs8.jpg LiquidChefs9.jpg

By the looks of thing,
I am just coming for the food and drinks :thumbup::thumbup:
:aaaaa:Well done Guys :aaaaa:

Also very excited about the food, lol

I need lots of chips @Willyza - so I will probably hang out at the Epic Eats stand
And I want to try out a pizza from Brohemian
I have tried the Balkan burger before at the Fourways market - and it was superb - so I wouldnt mind trying one again.

And I need several Cokes and waters - so I will be at Liquid Chefs a few times.

Quick question: Will all food vendors be allowed to sell water / soft drinks?

Hi @Kaizer - good question

The answer is that Liquid Chefs will be the only beverage seller on the day. Other than the Gourmet Coffee vendor.

But don't worry - they are going to have ample facilities this year.

Hi guys, I just want to now so I can prepare my tummy, Will access to the food stalls be available whilst we wait for entry to vapecon early in the morning? or you need to enter vapecon arena to get to the food stalls?

Hi guys, I just want to now so I can prepare my tummy, Will access to the food stalls be available whilst we wait for entry to vapecon early in the morning? or you need to enter vapecon arena to get to the food stalls?
If I remember correctly it was stated somewhere that you can only access the food stalls once inside the arena.

If I remember correctly it was stated somewhere that you can only access the food stalls once inside the arena.
That seems right, since the doors to the food dudes are from inside only.

@MrDeedz if you are going to be in the queue early with us, either bring a flask of coffee, or a spare mug and come find me ;)

Hi guys

Thanks for all attending

It would help us a lot if you could give some feedback on the food and drinks vendors at VapeCon. What did you try and how was it?

I had a Balkan burger and it was EPIC
I also had a chicken Pizza from Brokemian and enjoyed it a lot but it needed salt and i forgot to ask for salt.
I had a sausage roll from sausage saloon and it was EPIC
Drinks were good - from Liquid Chefs - I noticed it was much better this year because i didnt have to wait as long.

Sadly, i didnt have chips or try the ice cream, coffee, epic eats or taco kombi...

Was nice to see more food vendors this year! I had the Epic Loaded Fries from Epic Foods. Taste was great, but I waited an hour for it, eventually my stomach thought my throat had been cut. Also wish the portion served was bigger considering what you pay.
I also purchased a Balcan Burger for one of the vendors and he said it was great.
IMG_1624.JPG IMG_1625.JPG

Was nice to see more food vendors this year! I had the Epic Loaded Fries from Epic Foods. Taste was great, but I waited an hour for it, eventually my stomach thought my throat had been cut. Also wish the portion served was bigger considering what you pay.
I also purchased a Balcan Burger for one of the vendors and he said it was great.
View attachment 105628 View attachment 105629
Hey dude. I very briefly chatted to you at Epic Eats about the wait. I agree the wait there was a bit hectic.
My friends ordered after me (at another vendor), got their food, ate their food, met up with more friends, they got food, ate their food ... and I was still standing around.
Badly managed expectations from Epic Eats. Inform me about the wait before I place my order. I'll shop and come back.

Balkan Burgers looked AMAZING! :D

boerie roll x2 which was very filling

Balkan burger which was Amazing!

I got to the taco truck when it was sold out (very late afternoon) BUT I managed to convince the guy to make something for up me and all it cost was to refill his tank with some e-juice #score

I had some epic loaded fries. wow it was really nice, i thought the price was a bit heavy for a bucket of chips but what you get makes it all worth it, I had a margarita pizza, was also very nice, what i liked is you dont have to wait to long for it, big winner. The ice cream were very nice, i had a taste from my friend, i hijacked the rest of the bucket, the coffee as always was tops, so no complaints from me

Those fully loaded fries were insane. Wierd combo. But tasted good.

I'm so bumbed that I didn't get to try any of the food at Vapecon, everything looked so epic.

I had a 'magic' Boerie Roll on Friday, as I can only attribute it's quick disappearance to some ancient form of arcane magic.

I was feeling very sorry for myself at around 3PM on Saturday, and @Alex recommended a Balkan Burger. I ordered it 'fully loaded' and it definitely hit the spot. I could have easily wolfed down another, no probs, but I had to leave some space for a Raspberry Cheesecake Ice-cream.

I had a 'magic' Boerie Roll on Friday, as I can only attribute it's quick disappearance to some ancient form of arcane magic.

I was feeling very sorry for myself at around 3PM on Saturday, and @Alex recommended a Balkan Burger. I ordered it 'fully loaded' and it definitely hit the spot. I could have easily wolfed down another, no probs, but I had to leave some space for a Raspberry Cheesecake Ice-cream.
I had a pizza which was pretty tasty, but would have preferred a heavy-hand of salt to have wondered over it.

@Alex must have been getting com on those burgers, because he didn't speak to me after I bought a pizza instead of them! :-D

We didn't forget that we need coffee!
View attachment 103337
The Mobile Coffee Cafe is also fired up and on the way to VapeCon!
  • Gourmet Espresso Based Coffee selection (Cappuccino, Espresso, Latté, Filter Coffees, Mochaccino, Americano etc)
  • Tea Selection (Rooibos, 5Roses, Earl Grey)
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Rooibos Ice Tea (No artificial colourants or preservatives)
  • Ice Coffee
  • Homemade Biscuit’s and Rusks
View attachment 103336

The coffee was amazing!

I see a lot of beef stuff being hindu we don’t eat beef or pork would love to see chicken and mutton/lamb stuff especially in burgers @Silver you gotta fight me for the chips

Back