NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

photo.php
trying to use Facebook

Nice one @MOE ... and I approve of that green Minikin. Love that color!

Super video @Rob Fisher !!
:aaaaa:

Thank you for summarising it all so well!!
I cannot wait and it is going to be SOOO great!

What a winner video - everyone needs to watch that!

Just a small correction
- we are planning to have the forum name tags for those who have RSVPed at the entrance - (not at the VapeCon/ECIGSSA stand). As you enter the venue you will get your forum name tag.

Super video @Rob Fisher !!
:aaaaa:

Thank you for summarising it all so well!!
I cannot wait and it is going to be SOOO great!

What a winner video - everyone needs to watch that!

Just a small correction
- we are planning to have the forum name tags for those who have RSVPed at the entrance - (not at the VapeCon/ECIGSSA stand). As you enter the venue you will get your forum name tag.
Question on that, if I RSVP'd for say 2, does that mean there are two tags, or just one tag for me?

Question on that, if I RSVP'd for say 2, does that mean there are two tags, or just one tag for me?

Good question @ASCIIcat
- its just one forum name tag per unique forum member name

(the forum name tags on the day are just that - forum names - for us to identify who are the faces behind the forum names)

If your second person you are RSVP'ing for is also an ECIGSSA forum member, then its better to get them to RSVP under their own forum name - and adjust your RSVP number down to 1.

Good question @ASCIIcat
- its just one forum name tag per unique forum member name

(the forum name tags on the day are just that - forum names - for us to identify who are the faces behind the forum names)

If your second person you are RSVP'ing for is also an ECIGSSA forum member, then its better to get them to RSVP under their own forum name - and adjust your RSVP number down to 1.
Awesome, thanks. In my case it's just me as the forum member. But I was just curious.
Mostly I was wondering if I could have a second tag that was just labeled "ASCIIcat's Pack mule" :rofl:

The excitement is building slowly but surely. Just purchased my tickets and printed them. This vapecon + meet i will not miss. See all of the fellow happy vapers on the day.

This time next week it will be roughly an hour to go till the doors open to VapeCon 2017

ONE WEEK TO GO!

We are doing well on the final preparations.

The team had a productive meeting last night to go over all the details on the day and it was good. There are still a few smaller details that need some work - but overall we are in a strong position to deliver a great VapeCon 2017 next week.

I want to thank all the members of the Admin and Mod Team for their efforts so far on this. You guys are very special. It's nearly time... last push...

T-7 and counting...

VapeCon T-7.png

We need a mod with a screen logo that says something like this:

LED image.jpg

So only 5 big sleeps left!!!!

down-to-1-hand-only-5-sleeps-left.png

Here's hoping there are no pay-day complications for me! This one is cutting it close!

So only 5 big sleeps left!!!!

down-to-1-hand-only-5-sleeps-left.png

Here's hoping there are no pay-day complications for me! This one is cutting it close!
Same here man! My funds clear on Friday ... or HR burns to the ground! :p

Same here man! My funds clear on Friday ... or HR burns to the ground! :p
My wife made the mistake of telling me there was an excess in our grocery account for some strange reason this month.

Guess that will go towards some Pumpkin Pie, some strawberry jam biscuits, and a bowl of chilled fruit! :rolleyes:

My wife made the mistake of telling me there was an excess in our grocery account for some strange reason this month.

Guess that will go towards some Pumpkin Pie, some strawberry jam biscuits, and a bowl of chilled fruit! :rolleyes:
Lol, rookie mistake :p
And those sound like totally justified purchases for the grocery budget.
I've sold some juice and possibly selling a mod today. Trying to pump up the budget a bit. This one is gonna hit the wallet real hard!

Spare cash. Check
Spare Batteries: Check
Running Shoe's: Check
Running Fit: Debatable
Floor Plan memorized: Check
Specials memorized: Check
Mates to come with: Check

Ready for Vapecon.... Is anyone truly ready for Vapecon. But bring it on.

Spare cash. Check
Spare Batteries: Check
Running Shoe's: Check
Running Fit: Debatable
Floor Plan memorized: Check
Specials memorized: Check
Mates to come with: Check

Ready for Vapecon.... Is anyone truly ready for Vapecon. But bring it on.
And a solid 2nd post! Wow :)

The only thing I can really tick off is that I have Saturday booked for Vapecon ... everything else is questionable :p

I think it's about time we start to announce some of our judges for the competitions taking place at VapeCon2017!

Our first judge is no stranger to the vape scene has seen his fair share of rodeos
he's a foreign dignitary and is skilled in wielding an extension cord
he is a friend to you and me... and has recently acquired a + 1

.........Introducing: Mr @Rowan Francis

So i just bought my wife a new car now there are no more discussions on the Vapecon budget, she got her car i get my vape gear. :campeon2::campeon:

Congrats!!!!

wishing you and your wife many many happy miles in the new car :)

Back