NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

How about pre-ordering @Rob Fisher?
Then no-one misses out, and no-one can blame anyone.
I see @Rude Rudi is also quite snappy in making these, so a pre-order can start now, and basically run till mid Sept?
Use it, lose it, just a "klip innibos"?
It would be super though.
:ole::ole::ole:

Will chat to the team and get them to add it to the agenda! @Silver

Well @Stosta has been really bastardly lately after our truce at the vape meet I thought he'd be a changed man, I guess real life is just like prison, you don't cut a fool down you going to be the *****, guess round II is in order.

View attachment 94056
:-D

Hahaha! Gotta love the JHB hospitality!

I would start running my mouth and smack-talking, but if I'm a Storm Trooper I'm in deep ****! :rolleyes:

Mmmm, @Caramia I did not directly witness the final countdown of the last bout, but 'Feelix' did say he accidentally bought Stosta a beer.
I can only assume and hope that they each had one, and did not do it like this :

images

This time round, I vote for two. EACH !

The match up of the mid to late year

To behemoths enter. Only one leaves. Well, maybe. Probably not though. They'll probably otb leave. At least one might need to be supported, if they go for that second beer.

images (1).jpg
Vs
images.jpg

Bwahahaha!

I'm beginning to feel like there is going to be some serious disappointment if Uncle @Feliks Karp and I don't sort out this vendetta. The problem comes in whereby I'm actually too lazy to get into fights.

But yeah if this means that Uncle is just gonna be buying me more beer than I'm in 100%. I been training for that fight since I was a kid (much to mother's disgust and my father's delight).

VapeCon 2017 vendor applications are coming through

We have started a thread where we will be announcing confirmed vendors for this epic event on 26 August 2017.

Several vendors have already been announced...

This is going to be exciting

Thread is here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2017-confirmed-vendors.t37674/

Back