NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

will there be enough space there for 5670 people o_O:O

Thanks for picking that up @Daniel Alves ;-)

I was worried, thinking that the RSVP tracker has gone on the blink...

Further analysis shows that @Create-A-Cloud has recently RSVPed for 5,000 people :eek::eek:

@Create-A-Cloud , please would you go click on the RSVP button again (with a normal browser) and edit your RSVP number. Then press submit. Thanks.

It helps us to know the numbers for the ECIGSSA members that will be there.
We use this to create the forum name tags and for random prize draws on the day. Only those members present on the day and are wearing their forum name tag will be eligible.

A lot of work goes into this, so the more accurate it is, the better.

43 days to go and counting...

Lots of activity and preparations going on....

Going to be mega epic!

Question.... I stay in Durban and will be flying up on Saturday morning 06:30am, I do not know Jozi at all, considering getting a Rent car but I will probably get lost. How is Uber in Jozi? Yes - No - Maybe????

Uber is an expensive convenience, Get a rental for the day rather :)

How can we get our hands on some Vapecon gear?

so when we getting a few sneak peaks on some crazy VapeCon specials, Come on Vendors we cant wait any longer lol :eeeeek::eeeeek:

Hi @MrDeedz and for the benefit of others

Just so you know, we are hard at work in conjunction with the vendors at the moment.
Lots of things happening.
One of which is arranging a mega epic special from each vendor.
That process is well underway and when we are ready we will start announcing them on their behalf in a dedicated thread.... Its coming.... Dont worry.... ;-)

Of course, vendors will probably announce additional specials in the run up to VapeCon in their dedicated subforums.

This thread may seem fairly quiet but I can assure you that there is major work going on right now as we enter the last 6 week stretch....

Hi @MrDeedz and for the benefit of others

One of which is arranging a mega epic special from each vendor.

This thread may seem fairly quiet but I can assure you that there is major work going on right now as we enter the last 6 week stretch....
Thanks @Silver DAMN cant wait. ok gona stop spending or try 2 till then

6 weeks to go.png

I took this photo in the Kruger Park about 3 weeks ago ;-)

We have just gone past the 6 week to go mark!
VapeCon preparations are going well.

The team are like cheetahs right now ;-)
Watching carefully and acting with precision. Lots of things keeping us busy and lots of work still to be done so we can unveil a great event. But all is on track...

It's going to be mega epic!

Last edited:
Thank you custom candies for the amazing shirts as well as the hot chocolate. The shirt quality is astounding.
82a3de077dbdd5718c6419cbc9371b4c.jpg

Sent from my MHA-AL00 using Tapatalk
I hope I get one *fingers crossed*

Hi Guys

I know this must have been asked before, but i just cant go through 7 pages to find out.

2 issues i wanted to address:

firstly, we arrived very early, and stood within 15m of the first gate. no more that 20 people ahead of us, including their friends that arrived late and just joined in. when that gate was opened, as well as a second gate where no line was formed, there was atleast 100 people that just ran in past us and we were now quite far back. we all want the specials while stocks last, and this nearly got me to miss my RX2/3 @ R700.00
this might be petty of me to ask, but i want to know if this was considered as an issue and addressed by maybe guiding the people in by single file to the door. there is no point of early arrival if we can all just storm in like a tidal wave.

secondly, the online ticket line vs the door ticket line. im sure this was asked, just want to know if there is any point of online ticket if we can rather just fly in by the cash line.

apologies for the post again, just asking for my own knowledge.

thanks

@BeardedVaper93 we learnt a lot last time... this time we will have 3 entrances for ticket holders and one for cash sales... added to that ticket holders will be scanned and tagged even before the entrance and before the time and will have plain sailing all the way through.

We will also have snipers on the roof for queue jumpers. Well that was a suggestion but although Hi Ho @Silver liked the idea he vetoed it. We will have staff monitoring the situation and queue jumpers will be watched for.

@BeardedVaper93 we learnt a lot last time... this time we will have 3 entrances for ticket holders and one for cash sales... added to that ticket holders will be scanned and tagged even before the entrance and before the time and will have plain sailing all the way through.

We will also have snipers on the roof for queue jumpers. Well that was a suggestion but although Hi Ho @Silver liked the idea he vetoed it. We will have staff monitoring the situation and queue jumpers will be watched for.

Awesome.

Thank you very much.

I like the sniper idea lol

2 x tickets SOLD. Really looking forward to this!

Back