NB VapeCon 2018 - Confirmed Vendors

Am pleased to announce that CLOUD KINGS has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Cloud Kings is a vape store based in Pretoria. They are also the distributors of the International Cloud Nurdz juices. They are not yet a supporting vendor on ECIGSSA. This will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Mohammed - and seeing what you have lined up for us at VapeCon 2018!

Thanks for the support

Cloud Kings - 350 by 350.jpg

Am very happy to announce that COIL FACTOR has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Coil Factor is a South African based high end coil manufacturing company. They specialize in producing top quality coils for beginners and seasoned vapers. They are based in Pretoria. Coil Factor is not yet a supporting vendor on ECIGSSA and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to meeting you Valdemar - and am keen to see your coils up close and giving them a try if possible.

Thanks for supporting this great event

Coil Factor - 359 by 359.jpg

Am very happy to announce that A4S VAPES has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

A4S Vapes in a South African manufacturer of premium quality e-liquids. They were established in 2016 and are based in Durban. Once again, kudos to the out of town vendors for making the effort to be with us in August. A4S is not yet a supporting vendor on ECIGSSA and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Rishaad - and we would like to give your juices a try! It's going to be great.

Thanks for the support

A4S Vapes - 352 by 350.jpg

So many new vendors at vapecon this year, I'm really looking forward to meeting all you new guys. It really is remarkable how this industry has grown in just a few years, from just a handful of vaping retailers. The growth has been phenomenal.

Personally I'm look forward to trying out some new 18mg juices ;) I know some of you guys think of us, and I hope to find you there. :outtahere:

Wow there are so many exciting vendors it's hard to single out any of them specifically! But I'm hoping the hot chick from Dinner Lady that I met in Stuttgart is at VapeCon! :p
Germany 518.JPG

And we're up to 72 (or was it 71... I lost count now!)!!!

:dancer2:

That is an insane amount of vendors under one roof!

Edit - 72 seems right!

Am happy to announce that JCD VAPE has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

JCD Vape is a premium e-liquid manufacturer based in Cape Town. They started in 2016. They are not yet an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance. Once again, kudos to the out of town vendors for all thee effort to be with us.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team JJ - and trying out your e-liquid creations!

Thanks for the support
JCD Vape 401 by 401.jpg

Am happy to announce that MICHTIQUE - CHUBBY GORILLA SA has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Michtique Packaging is the official distributor for Chubby Gorilla in South Africa. Chubby Gorilla needs little introduction. They are an American manufacturer, well-known for their popular vaping juice bottles. Their founding principle is based on a simple idea - to make products that people love using.

This will be Michtique - Chubby Gorilla SA's first VapeCon appearance. They are not yet an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Michelle - and am excited to see all the different vaping bottles!

Thanks for supporting this great event.

Chubby Gorilla SA - 498 by 170.jpg

Last edited:
This is gonna be two days of meet, greet and buy! I think I should pack VapeOn-ZN now! I'm amped! :h: We are gonna have a good time!

Am delighted to announce that RUTHLESS VAPOR has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Ruthless Vapor is a Southern California sweet candy e-juice manufacturing company that has transformed the vaping industry since 2011. Ruthless is dedicated to creating the best e-juice combinations with the finest ingredients. This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance.

Once again, big appreciation for the international exhibitors making the effort to come from far to be with us at VapeCon!

Looking forward to seeing you and meeting the Ruthless Team, Jigs. And looking forward to trying out what you have lined up for us!

Thanks for the support

Ruthless Vapor - 432 by 432.png

Last edited:
Am very pleased to announce that PROHIBITION VAPES has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Prohibition Vapes is one of the top e-liquid manufacturers in the UK. They also offer bespoke e-liquid manufacturing and distribution. This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance.

Great to see the effort the international vendors are putting in to be with us here at VapeCon.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting you and your team Liam. And wondering what you will have lined up for us to try out at the event!

Thanks for the support

Prohibition Vapes - 400 by 400.jpg

Am happy to announce that DALA E-JUICE CO has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Dala is a relatively new local juice manufacturer that believes in quality flavours. They are not yet an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to seeing you and team Dale - and also to try out the juices! All the best with the preparations. It's going to be great.

Thanks for the support
DALA - 500 by 353.jpg

Am very pleased and excited to announce that VAPORESSO has been confirmed as an exhibitorat VapeCon 2018!

Vaporesso is a manufacturer of well-known vaping devices. Based in Shenzhen, China, they are a brand that belongs to parent company SMOORE Technology, which has been around for a long time. They have grown fast over the years and have brought us many well known products such as the Revenger and Tarot mods, Cascade, and Gemini tanks - and cCell coils to name a few!

Vaporesso is an international supporting vendor here on ECIGSSA and this will be their 2nd VapeCon appearance. Once again a big shout out to all the international exhibitors putting in all the effort to be with us here in South Africa! We appreciate it.

Cindy, Maggie and Wendy, we are looking very forward to seeing you and the @Vaporesso team at VapeCon 2018.

Thank you for the support and may you enjoy your stay here in South Africa!Vaporesso White - 450 by 345.jpg

I was just browsing around the VapeCon website, and checked out the 2017 floor plan...
WOW @Silver, you guys have got your work cut out for you to fit all these vendors in that place this year.
Last year it was packed to the rafters, and judging by how fast this lost grows, looks like we will very quickly surpass last year's vendor count.
Smashing job getting all these guys to come out. Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just browsing around the VapeCon website, and checked out the 2017 floor plan...
WOW @Silver, you guys have got your work cut out for you to fit all these vendors in that place this year.
Last year it was packed to the rafters, and judging by how fast this lost grows, looks like we will very quickly surpass last year's vendor count.
Smashing job getting all these guys to come out. Can't wait!!

Thanks @GerritVisagie
It has been a big job but we are determined to bring a great selection of the finest vendors to VapeCon!

Don't worry, they will all fit in just fine - the floorplan was worked out beforehand ;-)

Thanks @GerritVisagie
It has been a big job but we are determined to bring a great selection of the finest vendors to VapeCon!

Don't worry, they will all fit in just fine - the floorplan was worked out beforehand ;-)

Oh I have no doubt you guys will make it work.
I'm just saying, I'm REALLY glad it's not me.
Looks like one hell of a job.
We appreciate every second you guys put in.

Am happy to announce that VAPE MAIL has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Vape Mail is a South African based company that delivers sample boxes of e-liquid directly to you. They also offer tailor made boxes to your unique flavour profile. They are not yet an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team Ben - and am keen to hear more about the juices you offer!

Thanks for the support
Vape Mail - 350 by 350.jpg

Last edited:
Am pleased to announce that EMOJI E-LIQUIDS has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Emoji E-Liquids is a South African based E-Liquid manufacturer that was founded in 2017. They manufacompany that delivers sample boxes of e-liquid directly to you. They also offer tailor made boxes to your unique flavour profile. They are not yet an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting the Emoji team - and we also look forward to trying out the juices. It's going to be great.

Thanks for the support

Emoji E-Liquids - 350 by 350.jpg

Am pleased to announce that EMOJI E-LIQUIDS has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Emoji E-Liquids is a South African based E-Liquid manufacturer that was founded in 2017. They manufacompany that delivers sample boxes of e-liquid directly to you. They also offer tailor made boxes to your unique flavour profile. They are not yet an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting the Emoji team - and we also look forward to trying out the juices. It's going to be great.

Thanks for the support

View attachment 138422
That vaping emoji needs to be implemented ASAP!

Am happy to announce that GADGET FUNDI has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Gadget Fundi is a Durban-based vaping retailer that prides itself on offering a wide range of vape gear at affordable prices. They also offer wholesale services. Gadget Fundi is not currently an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team Gino - and we wonder what you will have in store for us at VapeCon 2018!

Thanks for the support

Gadget Fundi - 350 by 350.jpg

Am happy to announce that GADGET FUNDI has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2018!

Gadget Fundi is a Durban-based vaping retailer that prides itself on offering a wide range of vape gear at affordable prices. They also offer wholesale services. Gadget Fundi is not currently an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team Gino - and we wonder what you will have in store for us at VapeCon 2018!

Thanks for the support

View attachment 138423
Woohoo! Lots of Durban support is going to be there!

Back