VapeCon 2018 - Food Vendors

Last year we started with Ice Cream... this year let's start with the DOP! :b1:

Liquid Chefs are back with us!
LiquidChefs1.jpg LiquidChefs2.jpg LiquidChefs4.jpg LiquidChefs9.jpg

The Filthy Moustache:

New York inspired. Master of dogs. Food truck with 1920's vibe. One rule: Promote your MO. At your service. Hi and Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.
filth001.jpg filth002.jpg filth003.jpg

Knickerbocker sent us the following: We’ll be bringing the big trailer through and serving ice cream, thick shakes, waffles, caramel popcorn and candy floss.
p03scg38.jpg

And another Halaal Vendor and one I will certainly be visiting! Crescent Braai! Just posting the pics have made me hungry!
Braai2.jpeg Braai3.jpeg Braai4.jpeg Braai5.jpeg Braai6.jpeg

Now I have to budget for food as well. Somehow I get the idea a normal hotdog will not do with these stands around.

Thank you @Rob Fisher !
That is marvellous!!!!

I think I need to try out several of the food options this year - and try eat every hour on the hour. Haha

Halaal food for the win! :D

Agreed @Nadim_Paruk !
And that Crescent Braai looks super - I think I am going to eat a lot from them

And guess what!!

I found the chips! They were hiding....

braai6-jpeg.142243

And last but by no means least we have the Coffee Cafe who will setup up two spots so we can all get our coffee fix!
coff_0000_urban-041ceaa2.jpeg coff_0001_indoor-117d7f3b.jpeg coff_0002_mobile-b7e890b3.jpeg
recipies-cdc91f38.png

Awesome stuff @Rob Fisher !

While I'm normally a pizza-person those Balkan Burgers last year were incredible!

After showing this thread to my non-smoking, non-vaping wife, she will be joining me as well.

Back