VapeCon 2018 - Food Vendors

This is what we forget... Vape budget is one thing, but the food budget is another problem all together!
Thing is, I expected run of the mill takeaway eats, for that I am prepared. But I am about as prepared for Taco's as that Tacokombi is for me.

Last year I went hungry for most of the day because I was so busy walking around and chatting to people.
This year however I intend on having a feast at vapecon with all that braai meat :D

Maybe this year i will get a gap to actually eat something. First oke to bring me a coffee gets a free Tshirt

So happy i am not vegan!!!!! the food looks sooooo good! no vape spending money for me! I've got a menu to plan now.....

R20 a beer isnt too bad... I pay R19.50 at the action cricket.

whaaaat??!!! R20 for them fancy beers is fine , but I drink Castle man .... it's a rip off :p

anyway not there for the beer this year , there to mingle with the peeps ..... buuuut if someone buys me a beer I won't say no :)

whaaaat??!!! R20 for them fancy beers is fine , but I drink Castle man .... it's a rip off

anyway not there for the beer this year , there to mingle with the peeps ..... buuuut if someone buys me a beer I won't say no :)
Oh I agree. But what can we do? Water is for the fish :rofl:

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Back