VapeCon 2018 - Local Vendor Juice Shootout

@Stosta All winning juices for last year VapeCon 2017 were posted on the forum https://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-local-juices-2017-–-results.t39852/

No, @Hooked - that was the ECIGSSA Juice awards. Its a totally different competition run on ECIGSSA voted by members here - in various categories

The VapeCon Local Vendor Juice Shootout is a competition that happens physically at VapeCon itself with just 10 juices. No categories. Just 10 juices and the highest number of votes wins

No, @Hooked - that was the ECIGSSA Juice awards. Its a totally different competition run on ECIGSSA voted by members here - in various categories

The VapeCon Local Vendor Juice Shootout is a competition that happens physically at VapeCon itself with just 10 juices. No categories. Just 10 juices and the highest number of votes wins

@Stosta Ah I see! I thought they were one and the same. So when does the ECIGSSA Juice comp take place?

It's bizarre that the winners haven't come forward and said anything e.g the name of the juice, the flavour profile. It's just crazy! Big secret before VapeCon, yes ... but gosh, when you're a winner then tell us about it! This whole thing just doesn't make sense...says one bewildered vaper out here.

Last edited:
@Stosta Ah I see! I thought they were one and the same. So when does the ECIGSSA Juice comp take place?

It's bizarre that the winners haven't come forward and said anything e.g the name of the juice, the flavour profile. It's just crazy! Big secret before VapeCon, yes ... but gosh, when you're a winner then tell us about it! This whole thing just doesn't make sense...says one bewildered vaper out here.

Part of the conditions to enter is that it has to be an unreleased juice. So the juice profiles/names might still be kept secret by the creators until they are ready to release it officially in the market.

Part of the conditions to enter is that it has to be an unreleased juice. So the juice profiles/names might still be kept secret by the creators until they are ready to release it officially in the market.

@Oupa If I were a vendor, I would be ready to launch my new juice as soon as VapeCon is over. As a vendor and a creator, what's your take on that?

And they could at least post something on the forum e.g. a thank you for the comp and approx date of launch - Watch this space! A thank you is decidedly lacking here and after all, it is our forum which has given them bragging rights, thus huge increase in sales, for the next year.

Last edited:
I have allot of mixed feelings about the outcome of the vendor shoot out and i really really want to say why but ile keep my nose in my own business buuuuuuut jah

Back