VapeCon 2018 - Official TVI Thread

We launched Nomadic Elixirs in February this year. It’s our first time taking it to an event and can’t wait for you to try it all. Juice will be available for sale at our retail stand on both days.

Come on over, meet our promo staff and try 4 awesome flavors including:

• Ahoy! - Refreshing Pink Lemonade
  • Kraken - our take on a Green Monster Energy Drink
  • Anchor - Mango, Pineapple and Dragonfruit with the slightest touch of ice
  • Admiral - Peanut Butter, Blueberry Jam and Toast. As authentic as it gets!

A3AD0648-9080-4B4E-89C8-24D6AF8F446B.png

As brand partner and distributor for Yami & Sugoi Vapor, we'll be showcasing 10 juices from them.
Come down to Stand 100 and try the following juices:

YAMI VAPOR​
Taruto
Milkgat
Butter Brew
Icy Trio
Shaka
Juusu
CHIBBI BAR by YAMI
Fruitnola
Chocnola
SUGOI VAPOR
Musha
RYU
In addition, we have the newly released Bad Karma & Good Karma which will be available for testing over at our retail side. We plan to introduce this to all our current stockists in the month following VapeCon. Juice will be available to purchase - our sexy Japanese dressed promo staff will guide you to where to buy.

IMG_0333.PNG

We've been a long standing partner with DNA Coils and had an excellent uptake at VapeCon last year. We're doing it again :)
DNA Coils will be available at our stand on the day including the all new SS316L Fused Claptons. For all the DNA chip owners - these coils are perfect for replay mode! Get down to our stand and be sure to grab a set or two or three ... ;)

DNA COILS VC2K18.png

As the event kicks off on Saturday, we'll be giving the first 50 customers who spend R1000.00 or more at our stand a FREE GIFT BAG! The gift bags contain an array of TVI branded goodies including a Vape Mat, Cap and more ;) This deal will only be available from 11:00 onwards!

The Vape Mats look sick AF ;) you definitely want one!

IMG_0381.PNG

As the event kicks off on Saturday, we'll be giving the first 50 customers who spend R1000.00 or more at our stand a FREE GIFT BAG! The gift bags contain an array of TVI branded goodies including a Vape Mat, Cap and more ;) This deal will only be available from 11:00 onwards!

The Vape Mats look sick AF ;) you definitely want one!

View attachment 142216
Dammit I knew I should have bought a weekend pass. Will have to sneak some sleeping pills in my wife's tea before she goes to bed. So I can be out of the house on Saturday before she wakes up. Like they say "it's easier to say I'm sorry than asking for permission".

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Here's a quick look at a little RDA we're bringing to VapeCon 2K18. First time doing a video like this and an install on camera! :D so please go easy on me. Subscribe to our YouTube channel here as we will be adding a few more videos. I'll announce the pricing on this RDA for VapeCon a little later today.

GemzTek brought us the awesome single coil RTA called the Axis :) they’re back with the Lucky Star II and I’ll have a quick look video up on it soon! Both the Axis and Lucky Star II will be on sale for R450.00 with a free set of DNA Coils. It’s going down at Stand 100 this #VapeCon

Come check the RTA’s out for yourself at our stand on Saturday and Sunday.

F30FCC9F-4112-4811-B1C5-9FC7896FB9A4.png

We recently started stocking coils from another masterful coil builder. The reception has been fantastic. We’re proud to bring CoilSmit handcrafted coils to Johannesburg and this VapeCon 2K18!

Coilsmit has a very unique offering. Our favorite is his phenomenal Polished Aliens. These will be exclusively available at our stand for R210.00 per set (normal retail R250.00)

Big. Shiny. Flavorful. Perfect accompaniment to your dual coil drippers and works well for single battery tube mechanical mods.

E29F9C94-24E6-4FE4-AD59-D729684C29E7.png

Here's a quick look at a little RDA we're bringing to VapeCon 2K18. First time doing a video like this and an install on camera! :D so please go easy on me. Subscribe to our YouTube channel here as we will be adding a few more videos. I'll announce the pricing on this RDA for VapeCon a little later today.

F5215174-0DAA-4429-9647-16D1E5B6D5E7.png

Launched back in February this year ... we’re bringing all 4 flavors of Nomadic Elixirs to VapeCon 2K18 - we’ve got a tasting stand so you can try the range before you buy.

Additionally ... first 20 customers to buy 2 or more bottles of Nomadic will get a promo cap for FREE!!

Nomadic will be marked to R200.00 p/60ML on Saturday and 25% off standard retail (R240.00) on Sunday!

Get in ... it’s only one week away

00043266-8F57-4905-B606-2FB7ADADF042.png

QR code will be made available at the event. They’ll be on the flyers handed out. Take part, sign up and WIN!!

72F3FDBA-25E0-431D-ADB5-6ACF619E6250.jpeg

A full juice tasting bar for all 10 flavors of Yami and Sugoi Vapor that we’re bringing to VapeCon 2K18 will be available. Stand 100. There’s nowhere else you wanna be! Here’s the Saturday special we’ll be running on Yami & Sugoi.

Sunday will be 25% OFF all e-liquid including Yami. (25% off normal retail of R350.00)

FFC06239-BC08-4615-8A5C-8624DA268F99.png

GemzTek brought us the awesome single coil RTA called the Axis :) they’re back with the Lucky Star II and I’ll have a quick look video up on it soon! Both the Axis and Lucky Star II will be on sale for R450.00 with a free set of DNA Coils. It’s going down at Stand 100 this #VapeCon

View attachment 142329

Quick look at the Axis RTA - should have the Lucky Star II RTA video up later this evening or tomorrow :) and we have another 2 videos to follow that ... all specials announced by Thursday too. So stay tuned ... we’ve only just got started!

Double whammy! All specials will be announced on social media and via our mailing list on Thursday! We are so close!! :eek::eek::eek:

Who's ready for VapeCon 2K18!?

BATTERY VC2K18-2.png RELOAD X RDA VC2K18.png

Here's the video on the Lucky Star II RTA. This is the dual coil option from Gemztek, available for R450.00 with free DNA Fused Claptons. The flavour on this is just as good as the single coil! Check the video out below, like, comment and subscribe :)

View attachment 142329

Back