NB VapeCon 2018 - Sat & Sun 25-26 Aug - RSVP - Save the date

Hey @Silver - I have a proposal for you...:devil:

Ill write out all those tags, If i can have early access to the show to buy my vape goodies... Come on... you KNOW it's a good deal...:rofl:

Not a chance @baksteen8168 - but nice try.
I need to write down the names so I know who is coming...

:bell: ANNOUNCEMENT

We are cutting it now (Wednesday evening at 18h35) for the making of the forum name tags.

If you RSVP after this point and your forum name tag is not at the entrance of VapeCon, please go during the morning to the VapeCon / ECIGSSA stand and ask one of the Admins / Mods for a forum name tag. If you are not an ECIGSSA member, they won't give you one ;-)

Remember to wear your forum name tag on the day. Wear it with pride. And you will be eligible to win some amazing prize giveaways of those that are dedicated to ECIGSSA forumites.

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

:bell: ANNOUNCEMENT

We are cutting it now (Wednesday evening at 18h35) for the making of the forum name tags.

If you RSVP after this point and your forum name tag is not at the entrance of VapeCon, please go during the morning to the VapeCon / ECIGSSA stand and ask one of the Admins / Mods for a forum name tag. If you are not an ECIGSSA member, they won't give you one ;-)

Remember to wear your forum name tag on the day. Wear it with pride. And you will be eligible to win some amazing prize giveaways of those that are dedicated to ECIGSSA forumites.

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Thanks for this @Silver , I could not Rsvp up until today due to family reasons, but finally able to make it to my first Vapecon despite anniversary duties!! :party:

Has anyone noticed the number next to my name?
I shall be attending just in case the number throw you off @Silver :D

I am too late too RSVP as I decided to get some tickets for Sunday today.

Was very hesitant as I cannot handle overly crowded places and standing in long queues to save a few rands. Hoping for the best - even if I don't land any specials it will end up being just an outing to see whats happening at vapecon.

I am too late too RSVP as I decided to get some tickets for Sunday today.

Was very hesitant as I cannot handle overly crowded places and standing in long queues to save a few rands. Hoping for the best - even if I don't land any specials it will end up being just an outing to see whats happening at vapecon.
Sunday here too. Same reasons.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lookie here ;-)

A's are nearly done

@antonherbst - hehe

f828a197ed236d5191d27b5745e3cd04.jpg
ARYANTO Is not too far away from Anton...:campeon2:

Update

We spent the day today at the venue measuring out the stands and getting a lot of things ready.

Things are looking good at Heartfelt and we are set for a fantastic weekend!

Veru exciting times indeed...

T-2 and counting!

Update

We spent the day today at the venue measuring out the stands and getting a lot of things ready.

Things are looking good at Heartfelt and we are set for a fantastic weekend!

Veru exciting times indeed...

T-2 and counting!
We are also veru exited :D

How long did you guys wait before you got the email with the printing instructions for the tickets?

Back