VapeCon 2020 cancelled!

Although I'm about as broke as a hooker in a church, I'm still pretty bummed (as I'm sure is everyone else) that we're not able to do the whole 2 week countdown and hype-up to VapeCon this year... ;(

The excitement of looking at the vendor list and keeping an eye on all the cool specials as they get announced. Just waiting for the big day to arrive!! The new gear, new juice, comps, giveaways, tasty food, cool people and lekker vibes... :rolleyes:

We could've had a good time but someone didn't cook their bat or pangolin properly :notagain:

Although I'm about as broke as a hooker in a church, I'm still pretty bummed (as I'm sure is everyone else) that we're not able to do the whole 2 week countdown and hype-up to VapeCon this year... ;(

The excitement of looking at the vendor list and keeping an eye on all the cool specials as they get announced. Just waiting for the big day to arrive!! The new gear, new juice, comps, giveaways, tasty food, cool people and lekker vibes... :rolleyes:

We could've had a good time but someone didn't cook their bat or pangolin properly :notagain:
I've been mostly working from home since the lockdown started, but on the odd day that I have to go in to the office, I drive right past the venue. And oh does it hurt.

Only 2 sleeps till Vapecon 2020!

giphy.gif

Oh... Wait...

giphy.gif

In honour of this week last year

Special times indeed

d1c10514lr-jpg.182831

In honour of this week last year

Special times indeed

d1c10514lr-jpg.182831
So many things going on here...

Dude on the left bought the whole vapecon (judging by how full his goodie bag is)
Old dude behind him looks like he is going to bust an artery (hope it isn't constipation)
Dude in front is changing up the game by praying while everyone around him is cheering. He also looks slightly worried
The chick... Well I'm not commenting because I don't wanna be banned
Glasses dude is fake cheering for the camera, but all he really wants to do is touch the chick's hand
Dude with beard behind him realized this...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude on the left bought the whole vapecon (judging by how full his goodie bag is)
Old dude behind him looks like he is going to bust an artery (hope it isn't constipation)
Dude in front is changing up the game by praying while everyone around him is cheering. He also looks slightly worried
Glasses dude is fake cheering for the camera, but all he really wants to do is touch the chick's hand

Very well observed and narrated @baksteen8168 !
Lol

Thanks for tagging the member :-D

@ARYANTO - You seem a bit "tense" here buddy:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aryanto indeed ! Won a lootbag from Riot Squad , a lot of t. shirts , plenty juice and a lucky draw with juice and another t. Good times indeed. Bumped into a dude at PnP two weeks ago and he had his Rot Squad t on - white version of my black one .:campeon2:

And @antonherbst sticking out like a exposed 6th toe :D

where’s Waldo.....
76AC907A-6FE1-4F4A-B601-85ACEDA4777B.jpeg

Do not judge by the grey hair ...;) check the funky red takkies .

Youngsters think our minds age at the same rate as our bodies. They’ll learn.

I’m still 19 and late middle age will not persuade me otherwise.

I think the guys here in Port Elizabeth should all chip in for gas money then we can have a drive up to vapecon next year. But why pinky so we can take over vapecon brain. Hope someone has a trailer for all the goodies lol.

Back