NB VapeCon 2022 - Tickets online at iTickets

VapeCon

26th + 27th November 2022
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
We are excited to announce that the online tickets for VapeCon 2022 have gone live!

VapeCon 2022 will be taking place at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria on 26th November and 27th November 2022

Online tickets pricing:
  • R100 for Saturday, R100 for Sunday or
  • R180 for a weekend pass (Sat & Sun)
Get your tickets here

Three advantages of buying online:
  • You save R20 - or 20% (on the door price on the day of R120 - per day ticket)
  • Shorter processing time and quicker to get in - as an online ticket holder, it will make entering VapeCon quicker and easier
  • It's the only way you can get a weekend pass. (You won't be able to buy a ticket for Sunday at the door on Saturday.)
But wait.... there's more...

If you buy 5 tickets online, you will get one FREE!
This applies to both the day tickets and the weekend passes.

• So that's 6 day tickets for just R500. Effectively R83.33 per ticket. A 30% saving on the door price
  • Or 6 weekend passes for just R900. Meaning R150.00 per weekend pass. Effectively R75.00 per day. So a big 37.5% saving on the door price
Just select 5 tickets and the system will automatically give you an extra one for free.

In case you're wondering, what's the difference between Saturday and Sunday, don't worry, there's going to be enough of everything on both days to keep everyone happy! :D

If you're a B2B attendee, we suggest you come on Sunday from midday onwards - you are likely to get more quality B2B time with the exhibitors.

Print out your tickets and bring them to VapeCon 2022 to be scanned. Better to make a printout than rely on the screen of your phone. Just in case.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-08 at 3.20.23 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Busy printing my weekend pass! Anyone in the PTA area know of cheap accommodation in the area? No breakfast required and such, just a place to park the car and crash for the night? Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong thread.... Maybe PM me with details please.

Back