Vapemail!!!!!!!!

Only thing that sucks is that I did not bring any clean tanks, so I can't try out the vanilla custard juice yet :-(

Verrry niiiice Crafty :) Happy vaping dude.

Let the rest of us know your impressions of the eVic and the flavours

Great stuff and enjoy!!!. Please remember to give us your take on the juice:p
Can't wait to try it!

What I can tell you is get some VM4. After I discovered it, I polished 5 x 30ml bottles in 2 months! Some days I vaped as much as 3 protanks of the stuff a day.
Even now that I'm all VM4'ed up, I still managed to add another bottle to my basket. You know... incase a craving strikes. I need more tanks.
Gonna clear the RSST and recoil for Sex on the beach from Totally Wicked. That stuff is a bit too thin for the protanks.

Will try the custard one tonight in my PT2. It's got about 1/3 way to go with the nougat flavour till empty then I can clean it out and fill with some of the new stuff.

Can't wait to try it!

What I can tell you is get some VM4. After I discovered it, I polished 5 x 30ml bottles in 2 months! Some days I vaped as much as 3 protanks of the stuff a day.
Even now that I'm all VM4'ed up, I still managed to add another bottle to my basket. You know... incase a craving strikes. I need more tanks.
Gonna clear the RSST and recoil for Sex on the beach from Totally Wicked. That stuff is a bit too thin for the protanks.

Will try the custard one tonight in my PT2. It's got about 1/3 way to go with the nougat flavour till empty then I can clean it out and fill with some of the new stuff.
http://www.joyetech.com/myvapors/myVapors.php have a play diffrent setting for dif liquid .. see if it makes a difrence for you ... never had time to play around myself

Crafty, how sweet is the VM4? I have not been able to vape a flavour without diluting it with some vg.
I mostly mix Bright tabacco (Liqua) with one of the fruit flavours from Liqua. You mentioned that you vaped Tiramisu, I have to mix it with some menthol and tabacco, otherwise I get really nauseas.
I have been mixing strawberry with a little tabacco, and then diluted it with about 20% vg, and that mix is so yummie, I can't stop.

Crafty, how sweet is the VM4? I have not been able to vape a flavour without diluting it with some vg.
I mostly mix Bright tabacco (Liqua) with one of the fruit flavours from Liqua. You mentioned that you vaped Tiramisu, I have to mix it with some menthol and tabacco, otherwise I get really nauseas.
I have been mixing strawberry with a little tabacco, and then diluted it with about 20% vg, and that mix is so yummie, I can't stop.

Haha, don't try any of my juices. I got my hands on some sweetener, and adding that to a bunch of stuff. The vm4 is rather sweet, but i have mixed it with tobacco before and its awesome in diluted form as well. I mixed it with hangsen ry4 that is more tobacco and little vanilla/caramel.

Last edited:
itaste VV is awesome :) I wouldnt change it for anything (Buuut then im a sucker for innokin products so...)

Got a new addition to the lineup .picked up yesterday

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383923284273.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383923284273.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
e5yqygag.jpg

Just got mod on the left. Tvs and igo-l.

Back