Vapeowave concentrates

Well that is a bit concerning, all the number for them is not answering
well .. i bought some flavors from them and he one bottle came here not sealed nor does it have that plastic thingie inside for the needle to go trough, i tried to email them 2hours ago but nothing, tried to phone .. nothing
View attachment 48501 View attachment 48502
Same here @kimbo . Ordered a few flavors weeks ago & their Dulce & Vanilla concentrates were in a new styled bottled without the seal & inner stopper. Didn't think anything of it until I saw your post & now I'm a bit concerned too lol . Sad though , always had a good exerience with them

Mailed them now asking for feedback on the forum . Lets see

Same here @kimbo . Ordered a few flavors weeks ago & their Dulce & Vanilla concentrates were in a new styled bottled without the seal & inner stopper. Didn't think anything of it until I saw your post & now I'm a bit concerned too lol . Sad though , always had a good exerience with them

Mailed them now asking for feedback on the forum . Lets see
What concerns me is that there is no seal on the bottle

Lazy employee.... Bottling is monotonous.

Where can I get 100% PG and VG as well as tfa and cap concentrates from in the East rand? Vapeowave I've heard aren't that good?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

They have not been online since mid january.

Where can I get 100% PG and VG as well as tfa and cap concentrates from in the East rand? Vapeowave I've heard aren't that good?

Best place to get all your diy needs are valley vapour

I get all my ingredients from them

Good luck and welcome to diying

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,thanks for all the feedback and great great compliments , big ups toyou all, just to touch on a few things
We are currently not active on Ecigssa, please drop us a mail or pop in if you need any assistance or information

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the feedback it's appreciated. I can relate to ur situation so it's all good. Will pop in to ur Boksburg branch

reason for the caps is we changed the caps due to the ones with dippers gave us hassles with leakage, nothing to be concerned about.
@Vapeowave i am not talking about the fact that i got different bottles, but that the (I presume) New bleu bottles that came, one was sealed and one not,

@Vapeowave i am not talking about the fact that i got different bottles, but that the (I presume) New bleu bottles that came, one was sealed and one not,
I hav been buying all my Diy goodies from vapeowave and very happy with quality and prices

Hi all

Please bear in mind that this thread is in the general threads of the forum. As such vendors are not allowed to discuss their products or pricing.

So kindly do not solicit response from Vapeowave here. Rather use the PM system.

FYI, Vapeowave is not currently a supporting vendor on ECIGSSA.

The Reaper (Copyrighted)
25ml 50/50 Vg/Pg @ 7.5mg Nic,
Coffee Esspresso at 6%
Sweet cream 4%
Ice Cream 4%
EM 3 drops (0.5%)
Koolada 3 drops (0.5%)
Popcorn 3-5 drops (0.5%-0.75)

App used: E-juice me up, I will try to find the recipe later and post a screen shot.

This was basically a thumb suck that I got right first time. Twas with this juice that my wife joined the light side of the force.
The fruity flavors are strong, just 6% in a mix is almost overpowering, but EM does tame it a bit at 1 drop per 8ml of Juice.

Hi I mixed it, but for me there is something wrong or missing. Did you ever change this? Or steeped it for some time?

Thanks

Hi I mixed it, but for me there is something wrong or missing. Did you ever change this? Or steeped it for some time?

Thanks
Hi, well, I steeped it for about two weeks, the second time I did this I reduced the Coffee to 4% and increased the Popcorn to 1%. It was a bit smoother but lacking a "salty" tone, so after the two weeks steeping I added graham cheesecake at 2%, it sorted it out and works nicely now. I kind of forgot where I posted the recipe to update so I apologize now. If you experience a throat burning sensation, try reducing the nic or remove the koolada completely.

I've been to there shop lately, and i think they just using the new bottles without inner stopper because it is cheaper. When you open the bottle it is usually over full, even those without stoppers. I know it can seem strange if you haven't been to there shop or whatever - but I still like there concentrates and have always gotten smiles when I go to there shop.

Hi, well, I steeped it for about two weeks, the second time I did this I reduced the Coffee to 4% and increased the Popcorn to 1%. It was a bit smoother but lacking a "salty" tone, so after the two weeks steeping I added graham cheesecake at 2%, it sorted it out and works nicely now. I kind of forgot where I posted the recipe to update so I apologize now. If you experience a throat burning sensation, try reducing the nic or remove the koolada completely.

Thanks. I will give it a good steep and see if changing the % does it for me. I hope so because it sounded nice.

Back