Vapeowave concentrates

I hate it for its blatant destruction of a perfectly well functioning language that in no way shape or form should be butchered by the use of shorthand "lazy" abbreviations.

Agreed. If I'm too lazy to type, then I don't type. I don't rape a language like that. I also don't read posts that are typed like that. If someone wants to ask me something, they should do it properly, or I'm not interested.

unlikely as this has been discussed before they are using their own brand from a laboratory in the states somewhere if you look back into this post you can make your own choices there is also a whole fact sheet explanation in the vendor section somewhere

@Eequinox I believe it's just an international company that's not based in China?

Just read the whole thread and you'll see this has been discussed quite well with a good comeback from the owner. I don't think a repeat of this discussion is necessary. :)

I have tried the flavors from VapeOWave and they are good. Maybe a little lighter than Cap or TFA, but good flavors and I've vaped on it for a while now. I will say that IMO it is safe to buy these flavor concentrates from them. I cannot fault them at this time.

I have tried the flavors from VapeOWave and they are good. Maybe a little lighter than Cap or TFA, but good flavors and I've vaped on it for a while now. I will say that IMO it is safe to buy these flavor concentrates from them. I cannot fault them at this time.
I have also used a few of them and I found the same. Slightly higher % needed to get the flavor to where I would like it but they have all tasted quite nice actually. Now that they have expanded their range to include TFA and Flavourwest (at some of the best prices in SA) I will definitely be a return customer. I had great service and a good overall experience.

I've been buying from them for a while now & quite enjoy the mixes I churn out.

Also , quick responses to my emails + timeous deliveries so that's a plus in my book

Totally agree with you guys, it's really good quality concentrates and at a good price. I want to add marshmallow to my base what percentage you guys suggest? Around 4%? Or maybe 5%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree with you guys, it's really good quality concentrates and at a good price. I want to add marshmallow to my base what percentage you guys suggest? Around 4%? Or maybe 5%?

Cant say man. Haven't used their marshmallow.

Marshmallow is horrible! Rather get the candy floss.

start at 1% unless you are high speed blending it will take a few days for the flavor/sweetness to come through.

Hi Guys, Yesterday I finally got my order from VapeOWave, R1100 worth of flavours,PG, Vg, Kenthal etc. My opinion: Flavours are very nice (consider that I have never before used any flavour concentrates or done any serious DIY mixing:nerd:) My first blend is a masterpiece, it got my wife to make the switch to vaping:clap:. What I can say is at 50/50 PG/VG and 9mg nic as a base the vape is super smooth, just the way I like it because MOST of the store bought juices were just too harsh for me:GODZILLA:. Anyway I can vouch for the PG and VG bases as well as the Nic, really good quality and no funny after taste. The Kanthal 28g also very nice to rebuild my E-vod coils. I think I am the first to vape Sub Ohm on an E-vod Tank (0.8ohm):rock:. Now the flavours - I bought 28 different concentrates, mostly dessert flavors and a couple fruity ones. My first attempt was for:
The Reaper (Copyrighted)
25ml 50/50 Vg/Pg @ 7.5mg Nic,
Coffee Esspresso at 6%
Sweet cream 4%
Ice Cream 4%
EM 3 drops (0.5%)
Koolada 3 drops (0.5%)
Popcorn 3-5 drops (0.5%-0.75)

App used: E-juice me up, I will try to find the recipe later and post a screen shot.

This was basically a thumb suck that I got right first time. Twas with this juice that my wife joined the light side of the force.
The fruity flavors are strong, just 6% in a mix is almost overpowering, but EM does tame it a bit at 1 drop per 8ml of Juice.

I will order from them again, service is good too, very friendly and helpful staff, (thanks Clint for making me jealous of your TFV4, I want one so badly, but my mod won't keep up.)

Hi Guys, Yesterday I finally got my order from VapeOWave, R1100 worth of flavours,PG, Vg, Kenthal etc. My opinion: Flavours are very nice (consider that I have never before used any flavour concentrates or done any serious DIY mixing:nerd:) My first blend is a masterpiece, it got my wife to make the switch to vaping:clap:. What I can say is at 50/50 PG/VG and 9mg nic as a base the vape is super smooth, just the way I like it because MOST of the store bought juices were just too harsh for me:GODZILLA:. Anyway I can vouch for the PG and VG bases as well as the Nic, really good quality and no funny after taste. The Kanthal 28g also very nice to rebuild my E-vod coils. I think I am the first to vape Sub Ohm on an E-vod Tank (0.8ohm):rock:. Now the flavours - I bought 28 different concentrates, mostly dessert flavors and a couple fruity ones. My first attempt was for:
The Reaper (Copyrighted)
25ml 50/50 Vg/Pg @ 7.5mg Nic,
Coffee Esspresso at 6%
Sweet cream 4%
Ice Cream 4%
EM 3 drops (0.5%)
Koolada 3 drops (0.5%)
Popcorn 3-5 drops (0.5%-0.75)

App used: E-juice me up, I will try to find the recipe later and post a screen shot.

This was basically a thumb suck that I got right first time. Twas with this juice that my wife joined the light side of the force.
The fruity flavors are strong, just 6% in a mix is almost overpowering, but EM does tame it a bit at 1 drop per 8ml of Juice.

I will order from them again, service is good too, very friendly and helpful staff, (thanks Clint for making me jealous of your TFV4, I want one so badly, but my mod won't keep up.)
@Phillip868 Thanks a mil, yeah loving this TFV4 hehe, that juice sounds divine, will give it a try sometime :) have a good one

Also bought a large bunch of concentrates from Vapeowave and very happy no issues whatsoever, glass bottled and clean flavour tastes.
Great service from them as well ! :STARFISH:

Just ordered my first batch from vapowave for my first diy today...excited for my new hobby

@Vapeowave

#excited

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

It took me 39min to read through all the comments to get to the end results. Wow. well it looks I got the answers finally

I've only used VapeOWave's concentrates & I'm very happy with them. Some flavours don't even need to be steeped for very long till they're great. Only problem is that they only have branches in Centurion & Boksburg. Willing to try new brands. Any recommendations for places with concentrates in the Randburg/ Sandton area?

Well that is a bit concerning, all the number for them is not answering
well .. i bought some flavors from them and he one bottle came here not sealed nor does it have that plastic thingie inside for the needle to go trough, i tried to email them 2hours ago but nothing, tried to phone .. nothing
20160317_142924.jpg 20160317_142351.jpg

Well that is a bit concerning, all the number for them is not answering
well .. i bought some flavors from them and he one bottle came here not sealed nor does it have that plastic thingie inside for the needle to go trough, i tried to email them 2hours ago but nothing, tried to phone .. nothing
View attachment 48501 View attachment 48502
Yeah, they are difficult to contact.

Their liquid is not nice at all, mate and myself bought about 8 flavours recently and all of them smell and taste weird. The blueberry is insanely nasty!!! Screwd up so many of my mixes with this stuff

Back