Vaperite adding more retail outlets

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Vaperite has signed two new leases with the locations to be announced in due course. One will be a kiosk in a very well known shopping centre in the Rosebank area and the other a shop and vape lounge in a coastal city. That's as much as we can divulge for now. This will take our total number of retail outlets to 14. Both will be open by the end of April at the latest.

Vaperite will be trading from tomorrow, Saturday 7 April, at our new kiosk located at The Firs in Rosebank directly opposite The Fishmonger and easily accessible from either the Firs parking lot behind the Hyatt or from Rosebank Mall / The Zone.

We will be open 7 days a week with our full range of products except for DIY due to space constraints.

Vaperite will be trading from tomorrow, Saturday 7 April, at our new kiosk located at The Firs in Rosebank directly opposite The Fishmonger and easily accessible from either the Firs parking lot behind the Hyatt or from Rosebank Mall / The Zone.

We will be open 7 days a week with our full range of products except for DIY due to space constraints.

I'm waiting for news on the coastal city :D

Also, wondering about the kiosk. At the moment vaping in malls is up to the mall owners but is banned in most malls these days. Even vape stores in malls can't vape inside their stores.
I know The Vape shop has a clever machine that you can vape into, but I believe it's temporary. After the revision of tobacco product laws - will people be able to vape at your kiosks / try the products?

I'm waiting for news on the coastal city :D

Also, wondering about the kiosk. At the moment vaping in malls is up to the mall owners but is banned in most malls these days. Even vape stores in malls can't vape inside their stores.
I know The Vape shop has a clever machine that you can vape into, but I believe it's temporary. After the revision of tobacco product laws - will people be able to vape at your kiosks / try the products?

Hi @Spyro

I'm glad you asked that question. We are getting a lot of flak from some of our mall landlords, mostly from Eastgate. Just today I was contacted by Eastgate management with a complaint about people hanging out at our kiosk and creating huge clouds of vapor. We are in a prime spot at the mall but one that is very close to the mall management offices. Mall customers are complaining to management and we were issued with a final warning.

Our agreement with them is that our employees can't vape inside the mall and we can only demonstrate a vape or set up a vape with minimal vapor production. The big issue we are now facing is that our clients are under the impression that because they are standing at a vape kiosk they are free to vape to their heart's content. Unfortunately this is threatening our future at these malls and so we will be placing posters on our counters next week to ask our clients and visitors to refrain from vaping at our kiosk or in the mall.

Regards
Barry

@Spyro as for the coastal city, it is not in the Western Cape. We start shop fitting next week and will announce the city and location as soon as the shop starts to take shape. Most vapers in this city are already suspecting that we are opening there after some teasers on a local whatsapp group

Ah, bummer RE non WC store!

Thanks for that! I'm not sure if this will work for you guys, but I'll pass on the info anyway... You could install massive tubes and fit PC fans into the bottom of the tube. If your customers need to use a product for whatever reason they blow the vapour into them and they should disperse it very well, especially if the vapour is diverted elsewhere.

That coupled with room fans and closing the majority of the doors may help. That's the tactic that Vape Shop has used in our largest mall.

Ah, bummer RE non WC store!

Thanks for that! I'm not sure if this will work for you guys, but I'll pass on the info anyway... You could install massive tubes and fit PC fans into the bottom of the tube. If your customers need to use a product for whatever reason they blow the vapour into them and they should disperse it very well, especially if the vapour is diverted elsewhere.

That coupled with room fans and closing the majority of the doors may help. That's the tactic that Vape Shop has used in our largest mall.

Just because this coastal site is not WC does not mean we aren't looking there. One of our Joburg landlords is busy renovating a mall they own there and we may be in line for a shop. We are still waiting for confirmation.

And our coastal shop starts to take shape. Let's see who can identify where it is. No vendors to comment please as most of you know the location.

2018-04-11-PHOTO-00001014.jpg 2018-04-13-PHOTO-00001021.jpg 2018-04-14-PHOTO-00001026.jpg

Back