Vaperite Review

Bl4d3

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I've always been using Twisp devices, yes I know they're overpriced re-branded Joyetech but I didnt know better.
I got into vaping in 2012 to help me quit smoking cigarettes, Twisp was pretty much the only devices I could find around then with local support and stuck with them since.

I have a Twisp Vega and due to lockdown, was stuck using 1 coil because I didnt stock up (no money because lockdown started at the end of the month) on coils so kept using this coil with what ever fluids I could find during lockdown.
Eventually the coil tasted burnt, I tried rebuilding the coil which worked for a few days but alas I needed a better solution.

I reached out to Vaperite on Tuesday Evening 21 July, not expecting a response until the next day but lo and behold, their support responded almost immediately. I explained what I have, that I know absolutely nothing about what I needed, all I knew is that I wanted an RTA.

They pointed me in the right direction and advised on a Hellvape Rebirth RTA and which coils I should start out with.
I placed my order which was dispatched on Thursday morning and arrived Friday morning (Pretoria to Cape Town).
This was absolutely superb service, I cant recommend them more.

For those wondering about the tank. Its like day and night compared to the Twisp devices. So much flavour and now I know what a proper throat hit is. After 1 or 2 puffs I'm satisfied compared to trying to smoke a Twisp for 5 minutes just to get to the same level of satisfaction.
Its a bit fiddly to install the coils and takes a bit of practice to get the wicks right (bare in mind, I've never done this before) but so worth it.

Last edited:
So nice to give credit where it's due. I've also had nothing but excellent service from them!

Thanks for the feedback @Bl4d3
Congrats on the new vaping experience!

I've always been using Twisp devices, yes I know they're overpriced re-branded Joyetech but I didnt know better.
I got into vaping in 2012 to help me quit smoking cigarettes, Twisp was pretty much the only devices I could find around then with local support and stuck with them since.

I have a Twisp Vega and due to lockdown, was stuck using 1 coil because I didnt stock up (no money because lockdown started at the end of the month) on coils so kept using this coil with what ever fluids I could find during lockdown.
Eventually the coil tasted burnt, I tried rebuilding the coil which worked for a few days but alas I needed a better solution.

I reached out to Vaperite on Tuesday Evening 21 July, not expecting a response until the next day but lo and behold, their support responded almost immediately. I explained what I have, that I know absolutely nothing about what I needed, all I knew is that I wanted an RTA.

They pointed me in the right direction and advised on a Hellvape Rebirth RTA and which coils I should start out with.
I placed my order which was dispatched on Thursday morning and arrived Friday morning (Pretoria to Cape Town).
This was absolutely superb service, I cant recommend them more.

For those wondering about the tank. Its like day and night compared to the Twisp devices. So much flavour and now I know what a proper throat hit is. After 1 or 2 puffs I'm satisfied compared to trying to smoke a Twisp for 5 minutes just to get to the same level of satisfaction.
Its a bit fiddly to install the coils and takes a bit of practice to get the wicks right (bare in mind, I've never done this before) but so worth it.
Excuse my ignorance, but do you attach that tank onto what kind of battery? I'm also learning still...

Excuse my ignorance, but do you attach that tank onto what kind of battery? I'm also learning still...

:) The tank, goes onto the mod. The battery goes into the mod.

Back