Vapers around Sedgefield

Jblack

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone,

I've been vaping for about 4 months now and was just wondering if there are any vapers in the Sedgefield, Westen Cape area? Would love to share DIY flavour ideas.

Most welcome to the forum @Jblack. Feel free to introduce yourself at the end of this thread.

Unfortunately I know of no vapers from Sedgefield, but the good news is that you will soon have a DIY vendor there - see here.

Of course, we love sharing flavour ideas in our DIY forums.

Happy vaping.

Hey everyone,

I've been vaping for about 4 months now and was just wondering if there are any vapers in the Sedgefield, Westen Cape area? Would love to share DIY flavour ideas.

Heya Jblack, not in Sedge itself but just next door in Wilderness.

Always keen to talk DIY, go past there for work often. Don't know if u have seen it yet but The Flavor Mill just opened in sedge so will be stopping there pretty often depending on my self control lol.

Always keen to talk DIY, go past there for work often. Don't know if u have seen it yet but The Flavor Mill just opened in sedge so will be stopping there pretty often depending on my self control lol.
Hi @Gonzilla, awesome! I would love to hear some feedback on some of my recipes and share ideas. Do you DIY? I will PM you my contact details. Very excited about TFM opening a branch in Sedgefield.

Hi @Gonzilla, awesome! I would love to hear some feedback on some of my recipes and share ideas. Do you DIY? I will PM you my contact details. Very excited about TFM opening a branch in Sedgefield.

Yeah deep down the DIY rabbit hole, like u say would be great to have someone who mixes to help beta test new mixes and stuff. Will message you on whatsapp

Hey everyone,

Not in Sedge,but close! I'm in Knysna,just can't help much on the DIY.I take small bottles of stuff,mix them together in slightly bigger bottles,wait................then throw it in the bin:)

@Genosmate I sometimes do that too but I don't throw it away at first.I mix again with other flavours and eventually I'm succesfull with something astonishing.bad part is I never write it down.anyway nice to know I can come vape in the garden route awesome place to live its still like I remember it

Hey everyone,

Aha! Another Sedgefielder! I've tried to diy but keep on concocting something akin to nuclear fuel.

I'd like like to meet all of you guys in the Sedgefield, Knysna and Wilderness area.

Do you know where?

Back