Status
Not open for further replies.

bjorncoetsee

Reonaut
LV

Awards
I have made my first bulk order at Vapes.co.za
Hoping it would go smoothly
To most its not much noney but to me R4500 is a lot as im a student.
I was told I would get my stock in 3-5 days.
That was 2 weeks ago.
The guy called "Shane" keeps telling me he will send it asap, then when I call him,he says it has been sent and will send tracking number asap. Then the next day he says he will ship it today asap, the next day he says it has been shipped and will send tracking nr asap, that was a week ago, today he says he will send the package asap.
This guy is a chancer
If his service is this bad, I dont want to see the products, probably going to be cheap stuff.

So just be aware of ordering on Vapes.co.za
Im taking the matter up with the police now
If anyone else had any experience with Vapes.co.za.
Share it here please

oh gosh

this is not good!

@
I have made my first bulk order at Vapes.co.za
Hoping it would go smoothly
To most its not much noney but to me R4500 is a lot as im a student.
I was told I would get my stock in 3-5 days.
That was 2 weeks ago.
The guy called "Shane" keeps telling me he will send it asap, then when I call him,he says it has been sent and will send tracking number asap. Then the next day he says he will ship it today asap, the next day he says it has been shipped and will send tracking nr asap, that was a week ago, today he says he will send the package asap.
This guy is a chancer
If his service is this bad, I dont want to see the products, probably going to be cheap stuff.

So just be aware of ordering on Vapes.co.za
Im taking the matter up with the police now
If anyone else had any experience with Vapes.co.za.
Share it here please

O dear! Hope all works out well for you! Keep us posted.

Can you please go and Introduce yourself in the Introduce yourself thread.
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/introduce-yourselves.24/page-134#post-84330

no ways dude R4500 is A LOT of money!!! wow that is so crap hey, there will always be chancers, I truly hope that you get your stuff sorted out, if you can rather demand your money back and buy from a reputable vendor here on the forum.
Keep us posted and thanks for sharing with all of us :)
Best of luck :hug:

Definitely not cool,... sorry to hear bud - hope you get sorted on this one soon.

Uncool dude I really hope you come right

I also notice that there are no contact details on his website????

I think because of the issue he caused he should be removed as a Certified Retailer... Seems like the site can not be trusted....

We cannot sanction anyone without all the facts being on the table. The vendor should be given an opportunity to present his case and the chance to redeem himself. Let's not just break out the pitchforks.....not yet.

UPDATE:
After we told him we taking it to the police,he sends a SAPO tracking number to my dad's phone,which doesnt exist yet, and also sends a tracking number to my phone number, from TNT couriers which is from china or hong kong I guess,said to delivered in bloemfontein approximately 22july. It was sent today 17july.
My guess is IF it eventually arrives, it will be at customs,and I'll have to pay custom fees,and it will be fake china units, batteries advertised as 1100mAh units which actually is 650mAh filled with extra weight to give the appearance of 1100mAh units. Also according to him, he sells "original hangsen" liquids that is rebottled, and he got a certificate from hangsen which gives him permission to rebottle their juices. Maybe im being paranoid, but the whole situation is starting to look scetchy to me now. Guess I'll find out in a week's time. Will keep you updated

Last edited:
Maybe I Chinese seller out of Hong Kong with a local domain? I'm reaching here but at this point everything seems possible.

Pitchfork time yet? Really been a dull Thursday. Where's my hoodie.
It's been pretty dull this side too (Although we have had a lot of deliveries of stock today 4 separate parcels to be exact) but still it's been dull... I'll join and play a big drum for us to March too :)

Just kidding though in all honesty as a retailer I need to try see it from his point of view. Even though it sounds dodgy as hell we have not heard his side yet so let's see if he comes back with a reply.

UPDATE:
After we told him we taking it to the police,he sends a SAPO tracking number to my dad's phone,which doesnt exist yet, and also sends a tracking number to my phone number, from TNT couriers which is from china or hong kong I guess,said to delivered in bloemfontein approximately 22july. It was sent today 17july.
My guess is IF it eventually arrives, it will be at customs,and I'll have to pay custom fees,and it will be fake china units, batteries advertised as 1100mAh units which actually is 650mAh filled with extra weight to give the appearance of 1100mAh units. Also according to him, he sells "original hangsen" liquids that is rebottled, and he got a certificate from hangsen which gives him permission to rebottle their juices. Maybe im being paranoid, but the whole situation is starting to look scetchy to me now. Guess I'll find out in a week's time. Will keep you updated
Did you not do your homework on the company before forking out 4.5k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk of pitchforks...

I went to a halloween party last year in the USA dressed as Casper the friendly ghost.
Owes there gave me one k@k look...
Guess they didn't like my outfit.

kkk-robe-l.jpg

What... too soon? :giggle:
Put down those stones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back