Vaping Daily Deal

Benjamin Cripps

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So while I was on takealot today checking out their daily deals I had an idea. Why don't some of the vendors adopt this method? It would be beneficial for the customers as they could get great deals on a daily basis, but it would also be extremely beneficial for the vendors as my only would it bring in a higher number of daily sales, but it would also increase the amount of daily traffic on their sites (which will also lead to more sales). It doesn't have to be an extensive thing where loads of deals are available daily as there just isn't enough gear out there to keep a continual stream of new deals, but what if each vendor started a "daily deal" (just one)? Perhaps it could be started on the forum with a new thread (which will also increase the number of forum members, giving other vapers a grater incentive to register), just to see if it works? I know I would definitely check out all the vendors sites daily if it was implemented (not that I don't on most days)! Maybe I am talking rubbish... But I thought I should just throw it out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking about the same thing, also would be cool if the vendors got involved with sites like onedayonly, would introduce a new spectrum of ppl to the community and offer current vapers good deals too. Even if items are sold at cost on onedayonly, its the repeat business that makes more bucks.

Did you see the Cloupour T8 bundle with batteries and charger? I found it looking for nitecore 18650 charger

Back