Vaping Gains Ground

The typical vaper is an urbane hipster, probably sporting tattoos and a baseball cap, who is well clued up on vaping paraphernalia and the various “e-juices” (vape liquids) available on the market, most of which contain tobacco.

Hahahahaah I love it.

Didn't know I was a tattooed hipster...

“You can make your own flavours. You just go to a registered chemistry lab and ask for a flavouring,” says co-owner Daniel Cock.
If Daniel Cock is a co-owner of a vapeshop, he should know better.

as wrong as they got a few finer points, it is always nice to see an article that paints vaping in a positive light. The things which they did get right are the health benefits.... a step in the right direction.

now excuse me, i Have a baseball cap to wear, craft beer to brew and a tattoo that needs touching up.

As to the technical process of vaping, it’s essentially the same as boiling water: the e-juice is heated up to a point where it turns into vapour (steam), which is inhaled. “It’s similar to inhaling steam in the shower, except the stream is flavoured and contains some nicotine,” says Harmse.

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure that vapour is an aerosol as opposed to steam..

Oooh, I so need to fit the stereotype. I have the baseball cap (aren't they called snapbacks these days?) but I don't have tats yet. After much pondering of the options, I decided to get one in a special place. It will have a vaping theme and will change according to my mood. When I'm in a normal mood, it will read "Go24". But when I'm happy and excited, it will read "Geekvape Avocado24".

Back