Vaping is the devil...

audiophile011

'bacco or bust
LV

Awards
Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit!
Ha ha ha ha!
Oh man! This has absolutely made my day! I haven't laughed this much in a while!!

Ja. jeez.
The amount of crap these jokes are making up on the fly is quite astounding!

Like God loves Smoke. Ha ha ha!

ROFLMAO!!!!! LOL!!!!! eish, that was funny!!! HAAAAAA HAAAAAA

and last time i saw the calendar said 2015.................

Oh my word!!!
What a load of BS!!
However this is the funniest thing I've read in years.
So we are all a bunch of oversexed people, longing to be gay and all of this because we are under the spell of satan....

I am also very concerned by PB playing with an ANUS in his reviews - really Pete.
And Indoorsmokers is possessed --> I always wondered about him, now I know. I will burn all pc's and phones i used to watch reviews from them.

Now what makes me happy is the fact that I suck hard on a box (no pun intended) producing clouds not the dildo as mentioned in the article...

Lastly and this is the very funny bit --> Continue smoking and don't vape!!! WTF!! really WTF!! would a preacher endorse a habbit that kill over a healthy alternative. Oh wait let me guess, the nicotine sticker is most probably the "mark of the beast" right.

Interstinglky enough --> My brother is a "dominee" and I am very very concerned now... because he recons Vaping is not a sin.... Maybe i must burn him aswell, cause according to the writer he might be a gay, possessed satanist??

Seriously though!! These people must get a life!!

"Turning harmless smoking into addictive, dangerous and gaysexual habit of vaping is something only twisted minds of these sodomites can come up with."

There is 11 pages of this sh*t

Sigh, the religious extremists! I have no problem with religion, but as with any religion you get the extremists. They dwell so much on whatever is said in any holy bible from any religion and come up with their on conclusions.

It actually scares me, that people can be so stupid and so self righteous at the same time. With thinking like that, how do you function with real life problems etc.. Consumed with stupid, over the top thinking.

Sigh...

Where is the logic in this! My brain is going to be fried if I read anymore

"I have never seen Jesus with a 'e-cig'. He leads by example.
Sucking on one of those infernal machines is a precursor to giving oral sex to the Devil himself. Inhaling steaming vapors indeed. What do you think Hell is full of, the vapors from the sulfur and brimstone, the exact same ingredients in the juice you addicts crave."

Speaking about the devil, has anyone who owns a 70w or higher mod vaped on the devils number? 66.6W

Where is the logic in this! My brain is going to be fried if I read anymore

"I have never seen Jesus with a 'e-cig'. He leads by example.
Sucking on one of those infernal machines is a precursor to giving oral sex to the Devil himself. Inhaling steaming vapors indeed. What do you think Hell is full of, the vapors from the sulfur and brimstone, the exact same ingredients in the juice you addicts crave."
Maybe because he smokes cigarettes Gizmo...

Maybe because he smokes cigarettes Gizmo...

How does that make any sense. E-Liquid does not contain Sulfur or Brimstone, nor is it a precursor to oral sex, you could say that about a straw.

How does that make any sense. E-Liquid does not contain Sulfur or Brimstone, nor is it a precursor to oral sex, you could say that about a straw.

Sense is not part of the equation.

The typical nature of deluded religious extremists - they will find a way to justify ANYTHING (in their minds, anyway)

see it doesn't make sense because we're all probably possessed now....

Landover Baptist Church
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Landover Baptist Church

"Where the worthwhile worship. Unsaved unwelcome!"
Web address www.landoverbaptist.org
Commercial? No

Type of site
Satirical Website
Registration Optional
Owner Americhrist Ltd.
Created by Chris Harper/Paul A. Bradley
Launched 1998

Alexa rank

11px-Decrease2.svg.png
Current status Active

The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional[1] Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a satire of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.

Origin
The site was created by Chris Harper, who obtained his Master's Degree in English Literature from George Mason University in 1993 after being expelled from Liberty University (founded by Jerry Falwell) in 1989 for producing a satirical radio show which Liberty's administration found offensive.[2]

Description
The fictional Landover Baptist Church is a parody of fundamentalist, Independent Baptist churches and Biblical literalism.

The church is described as operating under a dictatorial structure whereby its "Pastor" holds all authority over the church, its members, and its extensive holdings. The church supposedly uses an elaborate fine system to maintain its authority over its members, parodying Jerry Falwell's system at Liberty University,[3] and in addition can force its members to comply with any and all of its wishes (a common phrase on the website used in such cases is that the member "mandatorily volunteered" to comply). In cases of expulsion the member is also removed from the church property. The website describes Landover as having a "permanent injunction" against all "unsaved" persons, prohibiting them from being within ten miles of the Landover property as well as forbidding them to enter Landover's website.[4]

Within the Landover universe, the church is described as owning well over 1,000 acres (400 ha) in Freehold, with twenty-eight paid pastors, 412 full-time staff members, eleven fully equipped chapels, seven sanctuaries, a 100,000 seat amphitheater, twelve television studios, two radio stations, an academy, a university, two gated communities, twenty-seven developments, three office parks, as well as a shopping mall, amusement park, golf course, retirement community, foundation, fire and police department, circus camp, resort center, retreat center, and a number of fitness centers, swimming pools, hot springs, and cemeteries. An annual feature on the website is a story about the church's Halloween hell house.[5]

The site records that the initial pastor of Landover was Ben Ebeneezer Smith, and that upon his death his brother (Deacon Fred Smith) assumed the office. In and around June 2010 a "coup" was related to website visitors (in accordance with a spurious interpretation of Romans 13) whereby Pastor Harry Harkwell took over leadership. The site went on to describe Deacon Fred being "restored" to his pastorship after a "reconciliation" during Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor rally.

The Landover site also features material from Betty Bowers, a fictional central character on the satirical website BettyBowers.com. Bowers is portrayed by voice actor and comedienne Deven Green, appearing both in photographs and numerous satirical videos. According to Bradley's fictional satirical biography of Mrs. Betty Bowers, she proclaims herself "America's Best Christian".[6] Bowers operates several Christian ministries with names like "Bringing Integrity To Christian Homemakers" (B.I.T.C.H.)[7] and "Baptists Are Saving Homosexuals" (B.A.S.H.).[8] She is listed as a member of the Landover Baptist Church.[9]

Last edited:
It's so ironic that it is actually just the reverse to what they try and portray / achieve with drivel like this.

I think of my Smok BEC Pro as a 'mod' to fire my atties. If I joke about it, it's called a 'lightsaber', and that's it.
I make no sexual connotation or link to this 'device of the devil'. No, it doesn't vibrate to massage my hand while I use it, and be warned that the steel is usually quite cold to the touch too.. Get yer mind out of the gutter please!

In their little world, they would likely k@k themselves if they saw me sucking on this thing and they would obviously pin every oral sexual act just on that image. Now, if they are so 'pure' and self-righteous and as they portray, why the F... do the keep occupying themselves with such lovely thoughts ?
I'm sure any idiot can match a million different sexual acts / holes / objects etc. to any of the daily items you see in nature, in the city, your desk and everywhere else if you look close enough and think up enough shite.

They'd likely skin me alive if I attempt to eat a raw carrot where they can see me, 'cause that would look about the same as me vaping my mod. Actually it might just be a bit more kinky, seeing that I'm using my teeth.

You just gotta ask yourself one question : Who's got the sick mind here ?

Stuff like this is so surreal that it's almost beyond funny, but it cracks me up to know that there are people out there that are way more f...ed up than I can ever dream to be.

EDIT : Thanks for that update @Alex. Faith in humanity 'slightly' restored ...

Landover Baptist Church
Landover Baptist Church

Screenshot [show]
Commercial? No

Type of site
Satirical Website
Registration Optional
Owner Americhrist Ltd.
Created by Chris Harper/Paul A. Bradley
Launched 1998

Alexa rank

11px-Decrease2.svg.png
Current status Active

The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional[1] Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a satire of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.

Origin
The site was created by Chris Harper, who obtained his Master's Degree in English Literature from George Mason University in 1993 after being expelled from Liberty University (founded by Jerry Falwell) in 1989 for producing a satirical radio show which Liberty's administration found offensive.[2]

Description
The fictional Landover Baptist Church is a parody of fundamentalist, Independent Baptist churches and Biblical literalism.

The church is described as operating under a dictatorial structure whereby its "Pastor" holds all authority over the church, its members, and its extensive holdings. The church supposedly uses an elaborate fine system to maintain its authority over its members, parodying Jerry Falwell's system at Liberty University,[3] and in addition can force its members to comply with any and all of its wishes (a common phrase on the website used in such cases is that the member "mandatorily volunteered" to comply). In cases of expulsion the member is also removed from the church property. The website describes Landover as having a "permanent injunction" against all "unsaved" persons, prohibiting them from being within ten miles of the Landover property as well as forbidding them to enter Landover's website.[4]

Within the Landover universe, the church is described as owning well over 1,000 acres (400 ha) in Freehold, with twenty-eight paid pastors, 412 full-time staff members, eleven fully equipped chapels, seven sanctuaries, a 100,000 seat amphitheater, twelve television studios, two radio stations, an academy, a university, two gated communities, twenty-seven developments, three office parks, as well as a shopping mall, amusement park, golf course, retirement community, foundation, fire and police department, circus camp, resort center, retreat center, and a number of fitness centers, swimming pools, hot springs, and cemeteries. An annual feature on the website is a story about the church's Halloween hell house.[5]

The site records that the initial pastor of Landover was Ben Ebeneezer Smith, and that upon his death his brother (Deacon Fred Smith) assumed the office. In and around June 2010 a "coup" was related to website visitors (in accordance with a spurious interpretation of Romans 13) whereby Pastor Harry Harkwell took over leadership. The site went on to describe Deacon Fred being "restored" to his pastorship after a "reconciliation" during Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor rally.

The Landover site also features material from Betty Bowers, a fictional central character on the satirical website BettyBowers.com. Bowers is portrayed by voice actor and comedienne Deven Green, appearing both in photographs and numerous satirical videos. According to Bradley's fictional satirical biography of Mrs. Betty Bowers, she proclaims herself "America's Best Christian".[6] Bowers operates several Christian ministries with names like "Bringing Integrity To Christian Homemakers" (B.I.T.C.H.)[7] and "Baptists Are Saving Homosexuals" (B.A.S.H.).[8] She is listed as a member of the Landover Baptist Church.[9]

Hahah, I should've known.. Though anything to come out of the US is not far from belief nowadays.

STUPID STUPID People !!!

These people are so obsessed that they may become gay or touch a dildo that they now can find it in anything for example vaping,
Vaping is the devil and the devil wants me to buy more vaping gear, cause you know i don't have enough yet;)

Landover Baptist Church
Landover Baptist Church

Commercial? No

Type of site
Satirical Website
Registration Optional

I've seen some previous drivel of Landover that was good for a chuckle, but was never aware of this.
Now I feel almost compelled to go and register so I can also have my say and 'lay down the law' on them awful vapin' sinners !

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::eek: hahaha i cant believe what i just read. im struggling to convince myself that ANY of those posts are serious. cant be...... just cant :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: if they are serious.... then.....WOW. would NOT wanna meet those people.

ah only seen the post by Alex now. explains everything hehe

Back