Vaping on BBC

ProDiCaL

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
After spending my time trolling the Internet and Youtube for some new coil designs and found this video.
Found it rather interesting among the various other videos I have seen regarding Vaping.

Vaping on the BBC's "Trust Me, I'm A Doctor"

Touches many topics that most vapers and non-vapers would reach a heated discussion about.
Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for sharing @ProDiCaL

Nice that the doctor says ecigs have only a small fraction of the risk of smoking
And that nicotine on its own is similar in risk to the caffeine we drink in coffee

I continue to believe as they conclude in the video that ecigs presents a marvellous way to prevent current smokers from serious disease later on

I still however think (my own view) that its a pity if millions of non smokers start vaping with nicotine juices.

@Silver I find that quite sad too from a vapers perspective that is just not right. Dont see how it would be beneficial. If you enjoy a good vape enjoy it nic free. The nicotine adds no value to your vape unless you a ex smoker.

I see no issues with adults choosing to do anything, including using nicotine...we ex-smokers started using it with a terrible delivery method - with all the known risks involved in smoking we still chose to do it.

Now people can use nicotine, which has it's own benefits and risks, but with a much safer delivery method.

I just don't see the issue with non-smoking adults choosing to use nicotine....better than cocaine, heroin, anti-depressants, etc :D

Back