Vaping Spares Supplier

Faiyaz Cheulkar,
I think it is really so stupid! I am prepared to pay people HARD CASH for that scrap! Where does it end up at the end of the day? On a rubbish dump where it will be destroyed and they won't make a cent out of it. I just don't understand their logic. If somebody came to me and offered to buy a bunch junk from me, the first thing I would say is, "Make me an offer", and I am open to negotiation. I think I said in my first post here, I want to use them as donor components to repair another mod.

Lets take my buddies mod that I showed a few posts up for example. He could have said, well that mod has seen it's days and tossed it out, but he doesn't earn enough money to just quickly go out and buy a new mod. He brought it to me. I looked at it and I said, I can fix this and I lent him my VooPoo Drag to vape on while I fix it. That is a perfectly good working mod that I saved from the dump and I am vaping on it right now.

What the *$&^% do I have to do to rub it into people's heads that I will pay MONEY for that scrap?

I must say, this Smok Alien has a nice kick to it. I like vaping this thing!!!

Last edited:
I have no idea either. Same thing happened with my iJust S... Pico was my 2nd mod. Lol.
i have seen clone pico`s being sold for cheap at a local china shop. may be u can use one to strip for spares. Also I have a Ijust2 that I dont use. Would you like to have it ? I can send it along with the group buy stuff.

i have seen clone pico`s being sold for cheap at a local china shop. may be u can use one to strip for spares. Also I have a Ijust2 that I dont use. Would you like to have it ? I can send it along with the group buy stuff.

Eish that's kind of you to offer the iJust 2. I'll be honest, I rather missed my iJust S

I'm not too worried about the pico, plumbers tape is holding for now and I'm getting an RDA from @Stosta soon and sending him a stash of juices...

The power of the pico is actually sh1t compared to the Asvape Gabriel, an 80w mod so there won't be any tears or fanfare if I have to bury it. Lol. The iJust S is way better in some ways more than the pico.

Perhaps I should consider sending you more peppermint crisp juice as an exchange.

Eish that's kind of you to offer the iJust S. I'll be honest, I rather missed it.

I'm not too worried about the pico, plumbers tape us holding for now and I'm getting an RDA from @Stosta soon and sending him a stash of juices...

Perhaps I should consider sending you more peppermint crisp juice as an exchange.

I like your peppermint crisp, that`s what got me into DIY, but i don`t prefer wasting money on courier, that`s why i offered to send the atty along with other stuff. I will be going either tomorrow or monday to pick up my stuff from him, I will drop off the atty then. I dont have any coils for it but your EC coils should work perfectly with it.

Last edited:
I like your peppermint crisp, that`s what got me into DIY, but i don`t prefer wasting money on courier, that`s why i offered to send the atty along with other stuff. I will be going either tomorrow or monday to pick up my stuff from him, I will drop off the atty then. I dont have any coils for it but your EC coils should work perfectly with it.

I don't care if it costs me, I will send it to you. Pm me Postnet details - nearest Postnet and your cell number.

Yeah I have rebuildable for the iJust. Which reminds me, I do need to buy a set of new ones. Mine has overstayed it's welcome and is not screwing properly.

I don't care if it costs me, I will send it to you. Pm me Postnet details - nearest Postnet and your cell number.

Yeah I have rebuildable for the iJust. Which reminds me, I do need to buy a set of new ones. Mine has overstayed it's welcome and is not screwing properly.
you will have plenty of chances in future to send me that juice so dont worry and since I DIY now I have plenty right now so not in a hurry at all. And its Ramzan so I am vaping only about 1 ml of nic salts a day, I have kept all my gear in the drawer and will be out only after Eid.

you will have plenty of chances in future to send me that juice so dont worry and since I DIY now I have plenty right now so not in a hurry at all. And its Ramzan so I am vaping only about 1 ml of nic salts a day, I have kept all my gear in the drawer and will be out only after Eid.

Oh yes I forgot it was Ramadan.

Back