Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Today is my 1-year milestone

I actually cannot believe that I have not smoked a stinky for a whole year!!

The best part is that it has been a most enjoyable and pleasing experience.
I never thought it would be this fun or exciting to stop smoking!

Thank you to all of you for keeping me entertained and playing such a vital role.
Genuinely, without the people on this forum there is no way in a million years this would have happened.
I am very grateful.

1Year.jpg

Thank you to all of you for keeping me entertained and playing such a vital role.
Genuinely, without the people on this forum there is no way in a million years this would have happened.
I am very grateful.

View attachment 14001
A huge congrats for a milestone that does tend to overshadow other human achievements, for us ex-smokers in any case. And thank you for your very significant contributions to help others in their journey.

Congrats to you too @Metal Liz - for the 7 months!
As you would say - vape on and rock on ;-)

Thanks, who knew quitting smoking would be this easy and this much fun?! I was a pack and a half a day smoker for 18 years and I've had 0 urge to touch one these last 30 days. Best thing I've ever done :)

Thanks, who knew quitting smoking would be this easy and this much fun?! I was a pack and a half a day smoker for 18 years and I've had 0 urge to touch one these last 30 days. Best thing I've ever done :)

QuitSmoking.jpg

I am very grateful.

View attachment 14001
Congrats @Silver ! Awesome achievement! Whoohoo!!!

Congrats on getting through your first month @Gambit :D

:rock::rock:Congrats @Metal Liz .. you were one of the first to help me on this road and for that i will always be thankful:rock::rock:

Congrats @Silver .. Many of us look up to you including me. You are the little voice of reason and the bouncer that keep the piece. Well done on the One Year, you are an example for many of us vapers

Back