Vaping to be legalisted in NZ

Thanks for sharing @Raslin
Great news for New Zealand and a win for vaping in general

Very good news.

I like the way that they broadly recognise that there definitely are health benefits to vaping and therefore should allow it to operate relatively unrestricted.

And then of course the Maori party leader that says vaping should be subsidised??!!! Becoming a NZ resident and getting myself a Billet Box!

The more countries that come out for vaping the better. Hopefully this will spread and influence others too.

Wagner said the Government had considered applying the same tobacco excise duties on vaping products but had decided not to.

"I think that's an important thing so when a smoker goes into the dairy he or she will see cigarettes at a very high price and e-cigarettes much cheaper."

Huh? What sort of e-cigarettes are cheaper than cigarettes?

cd337289c6146e3ca634ef64c174f316.jpg

NZ always doing the most

NZ FTW... hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh? What sort of e-cigarettes are cheaper than cigarettes?

Cigarettes are wack expensive in most developed countries.

In London as an example, its around 10 Euro for a pack of 20's, so its quite plausible that vaping can be cheaper. Considering that they are comparing to high nicotine e-liquids and pen style devices, where the equivalent of a 3-pack-a-week smoker would probably go through around (MAX) 1 30ml a week (I went from a pack a day to 20mls, 18mg/ml per week, using my Twisp Clearo/Cigalike), the cost of juices being around 19 Euro per 30ml and a replacement coil around 2 Euro each, Once the cost of the device is recovered, a vaper could be saving around 36 Euro per month.

This is looking at things from a non hobbyist point of view. We all know that its near impossible to save money while vaping because "oh look... its so shiney".

Cigarettes are wack expensive in most developed countries.

In London as an example, its around 10 Euro for a pack of 20's, so its quite plausible that vaping can be cheaper. Considering that they are comparing to high nicotine e-liquids and pen style devices, where the equivalent of a 3-pack-a-week smoker would probably go through around (MAX) 1 30ml a week (I went from a pack a day to 20mls, 18mg/ml per week, using my Twisp Clearo/Cigalike), the cost of juices being around 19 Euro per 30ml and a replacement coil around 2 Euro each, Once the cost of the device is recovered, a vaper could be saving around 36 Euro per month.

This is looking at things from a non hobbyist point of view. We all know that its near impossible to save money while vaping because "oh look... its so shiney".

I apologise... I meant Pounds, too much to edit there, dont judge me

Back