Vapor Mountain xxx

shabs

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Has anyone else noticed a change in flavour.
I only vape XXX and noticed a difference with the last 2 bottles I purchased.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@shabs , let me know if you want me to move this into the Vapour Mountain subforum so the vendor himself can comment directly there.

We are currently in the general threads of the forum and vendors are not allowed to discuss their products in these threads.

Please do

Please do

Have moved it for you to the Vapour Mountain subforum @shabs
Tagging @Oupa

Just be a bit patient if Vapour Mountain is closed for the festive season. Am unsure of that though.

Have moved it for you to the Vapour Mountain subforum @shabs
Tagging @Oupa

Just be a bit patient if Vapour Mountain is closed for the festive season. Am unsure of that though.
Thanks for that

Hi @shabs

Replied to your email. Please check. Thx!

@Oupa just out of pure curiousity I know xxx and vm4 at a stage are part of your adv's. What is your preferred setup for xxx?

I tend to keep it simple... XXX usually goes into a Mage with dual claptons (3mm Ø / 0.3ohm) vaped at 45W - 50W. Sometimes it will go into the Limitless RDTA with something low sub-ohm and exotic from @RiaanRed The Coil Company. And soon into a Skyline ;-)

Really only use drippers when testing new flavours and new recipes.

I tend to keep it simple... XXX usually goes into a Mage with dual claptons (3mm Ø / 0.3ohm) vaped at 45W - 50W. Sometimes it will go into the Limitless RDTA with something low sub-ohm and exotic from @RiaanRed The Coil Company. And soon into a Skyline ;-)

Really only use drippers when testing new flavours and new recipes.

I love hearing what the mixologists vape their juices on!

XXX is awesome juice. If i could drink it i would. The litchi is Not as sweet as i would have liked it to be but still nice.:)

XXX is awesome juice. If i could drink it i would. The litchi is Not as sweet as i would have liked it to be but still nice.:)
i sometimes lick the juice that spills onto my hands, cant resist

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Here is XXX Steeped and Un Steeped and fresh! Fresh is the one you want... all the goodness of menthol and Litchi in your face!
XXXSteeped 001.JPG

@Rob Fisher it is worth a mention that this is your personal preference and that this might be the case with the initial version of XXX that you custom order. I do however feel this is not the case with the official version in stock at all our resellers. But then again I might be biased:)

@Rob Fisher it is worth a mention that this is your personal preference and that this might be the case with the initial version of XXX that you custom order. I do however feel this is not the case with the official version in stock at all our resellers. But then again I might be biased:)

Ahhhh that is interesting @Oupa. Thanks for mentioning that... and congrats again Dad!

Here is XXX Steeped and Un Steeped and fresh! Fresh is the one you want... all the goodness of menthol and Litchi in your face!
View attachment 93378

One day... if I can afford a 100ml or like in Uncle Rob's case, Liters ... ;(. Thanks to @KZOR who introduced me to the critically acclaimed XXX and was also kind enough to give me a 30ml. I should never have visited KZOR. Sadly its all gone and now have to settle with the closest thing that resembles XXX, which is this. Well done @Oupa if you havent exported XXX internationally, you should. I'll be popping in at VM some time for some concentrates especially the litchi. Hopefully it will blend nice with my recipe. Will share my recipe once I'm happy with it. Might call it YYY (Why? Why? Why?) after all its @KZOR's fault that I'm now trying to create something that hopefully will rival XXX.

One day... if I can afford a 100ml or like in Uncle Rob's case, Liters ... ;(. Thanks to @KZOR who introduced me to the critically acclaimed XXX and was also kind enough to give me a 30ml. I should never have visited KZOR. Sadly its all gone and now have to settle with the closest thing that resembles XXX, which is this. Well done @Oupa if you havent exported XXX internationally, you should. I'll be popping in at VM some time for some concentrates especially the litchi. Hopefully it will blend nice with my recipe. Will share my recipe once I'm happy with it. Might call it YYY (Why? Why? Why?) after all its @KZOR's fault that I'm now trying to create something that hopefully will rival XXX.

XXX has found it's way to Germany, the USA and England... well those are the countries I sent XXX to. ;-)

Now if I could just get to sleep that would be a bonus... at least I have my Billet Box full of XXX to keep me company in this the early hours of the morning!
XXX 001.JPG

... and every couple of months XXX ends up in Norn Iron (Northern Ireland) via, via, via ...

I just sent up a few bottles to some friends in Paris, they can't get enough of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thanks @shabs thats awesome! Tell them to ask their local vape shop in Paris to contact us ;-)

Had my first taste of XXX last week off my cousins set up. Man oh man, it is a great juice.
Will definitely be purchasing myself a bottle or 2 in the future.

Back