Vapor shark DNA 40

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
don't know if is a problem of the board or what happened but not sure how to fix it. Is a old shark , dropped few times but always good to go . Is been my everyday device for the last 2 years . Today something weird happened . I have a Clapton coil in it and keep reading a temperature even when TC is switched to off. For that reason does preheat etc and keep sending weird w out. Anybody know how to reset or stop this ?

don't know if is a problem of the board or what happened but not sure how to fix it. Is a old shark , dropped few times but always good to go . Is been my everyday device for the last 2 years . Today something weird happened . I have a Clapton coil in it and keep reading a temperature even when TC is switched to off. For that reason does preheat etc and keep sending weird w out. Anybody know how to reset or stop this ?
I haven't heard of this or experienced something like this. I have a DNA40 (hard-wired 18650) and there's no way to reset as far as I'm aware. Is yours the rDNA40 (removable 18650)? If so, I presume taking out the battery didn't help. Tried switching profiles and atties?

Back