Vaporesso Estok any good?

Captain Chaos

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Any wise words on the Vaporesso Estok tank? I need to get a substitute for my Vapeston Maganus, seeing that Vape King sold me this tank, but can't supply coils for it.
I also have an OBS V tank, but for some reason I don't like it very much much.

Hit me please........

I thoroughly enjoyed the Estoc with the ceramic coils! It does suffer from airlock problems though, so when you fill it, you take a few toots, and then slowly start opening the top of the tank until bubbles start escaping near the coil, and you're good to go. I've seen the coils around still, will try find them for you.

@Stosta, is it a unit that is discontinued seeing that you are saying that "you can still find coils for it"?

@Stosta, is it a unit that is discontinued seeing that you are saying that "you can still find coils for it"?
Yeah it is probably about a year to 18 months old already, so I think it would have been discontinued by now. Being ceramic, the coils last ages though, I bought three and lost interest in the tank before I went through three coils!

I just don't want to buy something only to find I can't get coils for it a couple of months down the line.

Fair enough. I think there are enough vendors stocking them for you to be happy for quite a while, but given the age I don't imagine they're still bringing these coils in.

My wife has had her Estoc for about a year now. It's in daily use, and so far there have been no issues. As far as I'm concerned, it's a great little tank, and gives really good flavour. Vape King stocks the coils, and at about R300 for a pack of 10 they're really affordable. The ceramic ones last quite a while - I normally strip and clean the tank and recoil once a month, but the coils can last longer. Haven't really had any airlock issues, but once the tank has been refilled with the new coil I usually just take a couple of dry pulls and then let it sit for about 15 minutes.

Last edited:
My wife has had her Estoc for about a year now. It's in daily use, and so far there have been no issues. As far as I'm concerned, it's a great little tank, and gives really good flavour. Vape King stocks the coils, and at about R300 for a pack of 10 they're really affordable. The ceramic ones last quite a while - I normally strip and clean the tank and recoil once a month, but the coils can last longer. Haven't really had any airlock issues, but once the tank has been refilled with the new coil I usually just take a couple of dry pulls and then let it sit for about 15 minutes.
Those EUC coils fit quite a few of Vaporesso's tanks and are very economical. I use them in my Veco tank. I do not see them discontinued soon.

Me like the Veco even more. I absolutely love top airflow tanks.
My Vapeston maganus tank is top airflow and it has never leaked, no matter which orientation you put it in.

Back