Vaporesso Gen

I can help!
I have befriended a nigerian witch doctor. All I, err he needs is your credit card number and your cvv and he will fix the evil problems you are experiencing with your credit card permanently. :D

Sorry mate -I forgot to mention - I no longer practice since I returned to SA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my Gen fired up that I bought from GadgetFundi at VapeCon

be3573f091eb4033ad5a03c0d1e24353.jpg

Oh my word it’s awesome!
  • So light
  • Such an awesome rubbery texture yet still classy
  • Great feel in the hand
  • Lovely fire button
  • Built very well
  • Easy to take off the battery plate yet it fits back well and snug with no rattles
  • And it seems the battery life is going to be very good. Am about halfway through my third mystique tankful and the battery meter is on 87%!!! (am using two VTC6 batts inside)
I got the black - love it.

Am thinking of getting another one in red or blue.

Love this mod so far!

:clap2: Well done @Vaporesso - you made a great mod here!

Just ordered mine from the Vape Den. I tried to buy the last black one as it said there was one left but kept on bringing up an "out of stock" message on checkout. So I ended up settling for the last silver one. After the purchase, the last black one was available again and could process it through all the way till the payment screen. So not sure what was going on there. I usually lean more towards the black mods but maybe it was a sign to try something different for a change. :-D :giggle:

Fully agree with u all. What a great device @Vaporesso. From the feel in the hand to the hit in the through, Awesome. Well done. Looking forward to happy cloudy days... IMG_20190902_165706.jpg

With the fancy colour and touch devices of today I really like the idea of a mod going back to the simpler screens. I can't wait for the feedback on this but knowing vaporesso, I am sure the Gen is going to be a Gem... See what I did there :-D

What I love about Vaporesso is that they have actually done both the touch and simple screen mods to cater for both audiences. Well done on that Vaporesso!!!! I have the Luxe paired with a drop dead and i am absolutely loving it. My next buy will be the Gen to pair with a Zeus X, can't wait to try that out. I wonder if @Vaporesso are working on releasing a Gen v2 anytime soon

''Gen to pair with a Zeus X''
Works like a dream ,single and ZEUS X both rocks on the Gen , plenty power !.

2nd tank in and loving the setup. The feel of the gen is something else. Glad to have a dual battery mod back in the rotation

20190910_201004.jpg

Some feedback on the Vaporesso Gen battery life

I got just over 7 tankfuls of the iJoy Mystique before the batteries went flat
From about 30% it declined quite rapidly
It was two Sony VTC6 batteries, brand new, first charge cycle
Vaping Prime Vape PomCool the whole way
Vaping at 40 watts Eco Mode all the time

Mystique has (they say) 3ml capacity. So it’s about 21 ml of juice. I don’t think I fill to the max, so I would say probably 18-20ml of juice

It’s the first battery cycle and batteries often get better after a few cycles.

So I am pleased to report that the Vaporesso Gen has great battery life in my view
Am very chuffed :D

d4c6c7ae906c874c702c8744d6fdd38d.jpg

Some feedback on the Vaporesso Gen battery life

I got just over 7 tankfuls of the iJoy Mystique before the batteries went flat
From about 30% it declined quite rapidly
It was two Sony VTC6 batteries, brand new, first charge cycle
Vaping Prime Vape PomCool the whole way
Vaping at 40 watts Eco Mode all the time

Mystique has (they say) 3ml capacity. So it’s about 21 ml of juice. I don’t think I fill to the max, so I would say probably 18-20ml of juice

It’s the first battery cycle and batteries often get better after a few cycles.

So I am pleased to report that the Vaporesso Gen has great battery life in my view
Am very chuffed :D

d4c6c7ae906c874c702c8744d6fdd38d.jpg
Thanks for letting us know! We are so glad that you like it and it keeps up!

Picked this up at Vapecon. Was previously using a Drag which I still love, but this is amazing, looks great and feels great. Rocking the profile RDA and RTA on it. I love the red , I see I am the only one thus far ? :/

20190901_222857.jpg

Loving these mods, super light and battery life for days!!!! now to get me that new green one
IMG_20190918_132524.jpg

Loving these mods, super light and battery life for days!!!! now to get me that new green one
View attachment 178600

Great photo @Sickboy77 !
Love how the Red fades a bit into black

A green one added to your fleet would look amazing!
I'm also keen on the green - but that purple looks amazing too

A bit late to the party but decided to join the Gen club! Very nice mod, super light and great finish.

20191018_175915-1358x2196.jpg

A bit late to the party but decided to join the Gen club! Very nice mod, super light and great finish.

View attachment 180647

Wow, that blue is stunning
Wishing you all the best with it @JB1987

By the way, what tank is that on top? And what juice you vaping?

Back