Vaporesso Target Tank Pro

Day 2 and refill number 5 on the Target Pro Tank... still wicking like a mamba and no sign of leaking... just wish I could get a Stainless Steel one!
TargetPro 003.JPG

Hmm... Think the main difference is the tank or the new coils?

The biggest difference is the coils... but if I have to say the 0.9 kanthal cCell coils have slightly better flavour than the new 0.6 SS cCells with new big juice holes... the new Target Pro Tank so far has performed flawlessly... no issues at all...

Maybe to avoid confusion:
They fit in the Vaporesso Target Pro Tank.
They don't fit in the Kanger Protank.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I thought the question was regarding the Kanger Protank.

Hi @Rob Fisher
How is the Target Pro tank going so far?
Any reason to get it if you already have the original target and gemini?

Hi @Rob Fisher
How is the Target Pro tank going so far?
Any reason to get it if you already have the original target and gemini?

No airlock so far, new cCell coil with the big juice holes perform really well and are a breeze to prime... no leaking... alround great... however... the flavour on the 0.9Ω cCell is still better than the new cCell coil... not that much better but still better... so to answer your question... no there is no reason to buy the new tank if you have the original Target... if you have only a Gemini then yes you will probably want the Target Pro.

My favourite ceramic tank is the Melo III Mini with a 0.9Ω cCell.
cCells 001.JPG

Thanks, really bummed that I overlooked the Melo 3 mini. Might have gotten that over the Gemini. I do have a melo 2 laying around but my last experience putting a ccell in it wasnt good. But then again it might have been dud coils.

Hey all,

I have ordered the target pro 75w kit, any tips on it before it arrives? When does ons use the 0.9 coil and when the 0.6? Confused? Is that the 2 it comes with?

Hey all,

I have ordered the target pro 75w kit, any tips on it before it arrives? When does ons use the 0.9 coil and when the 0.6? Confused? Is that the 2 it comes with?

The 0.6Ω and the 0.9Ω coils are similar... but the 0.6Ω is easier to prime and performs better but both give outstanding flavour. With the 0.9Ω just pay more attention to priming it.

I can't remember which coils came with it.

Pulled the trigger on this one dispite having the Gemini and Target and I have to say @Rob Fisher this tank feels much more solid and leakproof love it. The 2.5ml capacity isnt great though. Rate it much better than the Gemini which I have a horror time with airlocks and leaks

Pulled the trigger on this one dispite having the Gemini and Target and I have to say @Rob Fisher this tank feels much more solid and leakproof love it. The 2.5ml capacity isnt great though. Rate it much better than the Gemini which I have a horror time with airlocks and leaks

No question... it's streets ahead of the Gemini...

The 0.6Ω and the 0.9Ω coils are similar... but the 0.6Ω is easier to prime and performs better but both give outstanding flavour. With the 0.9Ω just pay more attention to priming it.

I can't remember which coils came with it.
b15ee40b8e259d7210878bc029c8a6f2.jpg

It seems it comes with a 0.5 and a 0.6 coil... Uhm... Im probably gonna have to study the whol manual lol.. Where does one use which and why? I dont understand that.. And Im sure I read somewhere someone mentioned a 0.2 also... And now you guys talk about the 0.9.... Mmmm... So which one would I be using, I dont want clouds, I want mouth to lung, good throat hit and taste.. Thats all

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

It seems it comes with a 0.5 and a 0.6 coil... Uhm... Im probably gonna have to study the whol manual lol.. Where does one use which and why? I dont understand that.. And Im sure I read somewhere someone mentioned a 0.2 also... And now you guys talk about the 0.9.... Mmmm... So which one would I be using, I dont want clouds, I want mouth to lung, good throat hit and taste.. Thats all

The Vaporesso cCell coils have had a few iterations of them over a short space of time and the latest one to be released is the 0.6Ω with the large juice holes that look like this... these are the best of the coils.
0.6cCellSS 001.JPG
The best Vaporesso Tank for Mouth to Lug is the Guardian tank.

How long does such a coil last a chain vapor lol... And how would you know its finished? I mean signs of a coil that is now done for?

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk

How long does such a coil last a chain vapor lol... And how would you know its finished? I mean signs of a coil that is now done for?

About 200ml's at best with XXX. Other juices may vary... but you will get a taste degradation and you will KNOW it's time to change. My record for a cCell was over 100 refills which equated to around 230ml's of XXX.

About 200ml's at best with XXX. Other juices may vary... but you will get a taste degradation and you will KNOW it's time to change. My record for a cCell was over 100 refills which equated to around 230ml's of XXX.
And where did u find is the best place get new ones?

And where did u find is the best place get new ones?

I have not seen them for sale anywhere other than http://www.sirvape.co.za/products/new-vaporesso-ccell-coil-0-6-ceramic

They are out of Stock at the moment but I know they have some inbound. Just make sure you get the right ones if you find them elsewhere... the description on the side of the box is as follows...

CCELL SS(0.6Ω, 40W ~ 75W)

Personally I think they have the power rating wrong and find my happy place at 30 watts!

Way cheaper but it seems like the older type.. Does this matter? And I still dont getvthe difference between the 0.2, 0.6 and 0.9ohm?

Way cheaper but it seems like the older type.. Does this matter? And I still dont getvthe difference between the 0.2, 0.6 and 0.9ohm?

The difference between the various cCell coils are big... some plain don't work... some are a ***** to prime.... and some are just fine after priming... but if they are the old ones then I don't care if they are FREE... they are still KAK!

The only one to buy is the CCELL SS(0.6Ω, 40W ~ 75W) with the BIG juice holes.
0.6cCellSS 001.JPG

Back